Rice Trade Policies and Their Implications for Food Security
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ramon Guajardo & Homero Elizondo, 2003. "North American tomato market: a spatial equilibrium perspective," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(3), pages 315-322.
More about this item
Keywordsrice; trade; policies; food security; Agricultural and Food Policy; Food Security and Poverty; International Relations/Trade; F13; Q17; Q18;
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2011-05-24 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-SEA-2011-05-24 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea11:103818. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .