Contact information of Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:arerjl. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
April 2010, Volume 39, Issue 2
- 90823 Confounded by the Field: Bidding in Food Auctions When Field Prices Are Increasing
by Bernard, John C. & He, Na
- 90824 Experimental Economics and the Environment: Eliciting Values for Controversial Goods
by Shogren, Jason F. & Parkhurst, Gregory M. & Hudson, Darren
- 90827 An Experimental Analysis of Auctioning Emission Allowances Under a Loose Cap
by Shobe, William & Palmer, Karen L. & Myers, Erica & Holt, Charles & Goeree, Jacob K. & Burtraw, Dallas
- 90829 Keep It Down: An Experimental Test of the Truncated k-Double Auction
by Doyon, Maurice & Rondeau, Daniel & Mbala, Richard
- 90830 An Experimental Analysis of a Points-Based System for Managing Multispecies Fisheries
by Anderson, Christopher M.
- 90832 Ambient-Based Policy Instruments: The Role of Recommendations and Presentation
by Spraggon, John M. & Oxoby, Robert J.
- 90836 Estimating Hypothetical Bias in Economically Emergent Africa: A Generic Public Good Experiment
by Caplan, Arthur J. & Aadland, David & Macharia, Anthony
- 90837 Voluntary Approaches to Transitioning from Competitive Fisheries to Rights-Based Management: Bringing the Field into the Lab
by Knapp, Gunnar & Murphy, James J.
- 90838 FOREWORD: Special Issue on Experimental Methods in Environmental, Natural Resource, and Agricultural Economics
by Messer, Kent D. & Murphy, James J.
- 90842 Do Static Externalities Offset Dynamic Externalities? An Experimental Study of the Exploitation of Substitutable Common-Pool Resources
by Giordana, Gaston A. & Montginoul, Marielle & Willinger, Marc
- 90843 Matching Grants and Charitable Giving: Why People Sometimes Provide a Helping Hand to Fund Environmental Goods
by Kotani, Koji & Messer, Kent D. & Schulze, William D.
- 90850 The Effective Use of Limited Information: Do Bid Maximums Reduce Procurement Cost in Asymmetric Auctions?
by Hellerstein, Daniel & Higgins, Nathaniel
February 2010, Volume 39, Issue 1
- 59319 Cover and Contents Pages
- 59322 Introduction: Benefits and Costs of Natural Resources Policies Affecting Public and Private Lands: USDA W2133 Regional Research Project Legacy and Current Contributions
by Kaplowitz, Michael D. & Bergstrom, John C.
- 59325 A Pseudo-Sequential Choice Model for Valuing Multi-Attribute Environmental Policies or Programs in Contingent Valuation Applications
by Volinskiy, Dmitriy & Bergstrom, John C. & Cornwell, Christopher M. & Holmes, Thomas P.
- 59327 Incomplete Demand Systems, Corner Solutions, and Welfare Measurement
by von Haefen, Roger H.
- 59332 Sensitivity of WTP Estimates to Definition of â€˜Yesâ€™: Reinterpreting Expressed Response Intensity
by Kobayashi, Mimako & Rollins, Kimberly S. & Evans, M.D.R.
- 59333 Valuing the Prevention of an Infestation: The Threat of the New Zealand Mud Snail in Northern Nevada
by Davis, Alison F. & Moeltner, Klaus
- 59334 Preference Heterogeneity in a Count Data Model of Demand for Off-Highway Vehicle Recreation
by Holmes, Thomas P. & Englin, Jeffrey E.
- 59337 The Welfare Effects of Restricting Off-Highway Vehicle Access to Public Lands
by Jakus, Paul M. & Keith, John E. & Liu, Lu & Blahna, Dale
- 59339 Meta-Functional Transfer of Hedonic Property Values: Application to Great Lakes Areas of Concern
by Braden, John B. & Feng, Xia & Freitas, Luiz & Won, DooHwan
- 59341 Willingness to Pay for Water Quality Improvements in the United States and Canada: Considering Possibilities for International Meta-Analysis and Benefit Transfer
by Johnston, Robert J. & Thomassin, Paul J.
- 59343 Arer Guidelines For Manuscript Submission
December 2009, Volume 38, Issue 3
- 59226 Cover and Contents Pages
- 59228 Editors' Note
by Awokuse, Titus O. & Duke, Joshua M.
- 59231 Which Consumers Are Most Responsive to Media-Induced Food Scares?
by Payne, Collin R. & Messer, Kent D. & Kaiser, Harry M.
- 59232 Documenting Food Safety Claims and Their Influence on Product Prices
by Li, Ji & Hooker, Neal H.
- 59236 Welfare Impacts of BSE-Driven Trade Bans
by Mutondo, Joao E. & Brorsen, B. Wade & Henneberry, Shida Rastegari
- 59240 Dairy-borne Disease Outbreak and Milk Demand: A Study Using Outbreak Surveillance Data
by Zheng, Yuqing & Kaiser, Harry M.
- 59242 Impacts of Flu/Cold Incidences and Retail Orange Juice Promotion on Orange Juice Demand
by Lee, Jonq-Ying & Brown, Mark G.
- 59244 Consumer Preferences for Socially Responsible Production Attributes Across Food Products
by McCluskey, Jill J. & Durham, Catherine A. & Horn, Brady P.
- 59248 Product Differentiation and Market Segmentation in Applesauce: Using a Choice Experiment to Assess the Value of Organic, Local, and Nutrition Attributes
by James, Jennifer S. & Rickard, Bradley J. & Rossman, William J.
- 59249 Valuations of â€˜Sustainably Producedâ€™ Labels on Beef, Tomato, and Apple Products
by Tonsor, Glynn T. & Shupp, Robert S.
- 59251 Foreword: Special Issue on Promotion through Consumer Information on Food Product Credence Attributes
by Kaiser, Harry M.
- 59252 The Direct and Indirect Effects of â€˜Locally Grownâ€™ on Consumersâ€™ Attitudes towards Agri-Food Products
by Dentoni, Domenico & Tonsor, Glynn T. & Calantone, Roger J. & Peterson, H. Christopher
- 59253 Country of Origin Labeling: Evaluating the Impacts on U.S. and World Markets
by Jones, Keithly G. & Somwaru, Agapi & Whitaker, James B.
- 59255 Effects of Country of Origin Labeling in the U.S. Meat Industry with Imperfectly Competitive Processors
by Chung, Chanjin & Zhang, Tong & Peel, Derrell S.
- 59256 Global Welfare Impacts of U.S. Meat Promotion Activities
by Henneberry, Shida Rastegari & Mutondo, Joao E. & Brorsen, B. Wade
- 59257 Financial Benefits of Florida Generic Orange Juice Marketing
by Thomas, Arthur M. & Canter, Neil
October 2009, Volume 38, Issue 2
- 55529 Some Economic Benefits and Costs of Vegetarianism
by Lusk, Jayson L. & Norwood, F. Bailey
- 55540 Implications of Growing Biofuel Demands on Northeast Livestock Feed Costs
by Schmit, Todd M. & Verteramo, Leslie J. & Tomek, William G.
- 55542 The Provision Point Mechanism and Scenario Rejection in Contingent Valuation
by Groothuis, Peter A. & Whitehead, John C.
- 55543 Yield Variability and Agricultural Trade
by Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Li, Man
- 55545 Internet Access and Internet Purchasing Patterns of Farm Households
by Mishra, Ashok K. & Williams, Robert P. & Detre, Joshua D.
- 55546 Exchange Rate Dynamics and the Bilateral Trade Balance: The Case of U.S. Agriculture
by Baek, Jungho & Koo, Won W. & Mulik, Kranti
- 55547 Cost-Benefit Analysis at the Supreme Court: Cooling Water v. Fish
by Hewitt, Julie A.
- 55548 What You Donâ€™t Know Can Hurt You: Micronutrient Content and Fungal Contamination of Foods in Developing Countries
by Hoffmann, Vivian
- 55550 Abstracts of Selected Papers, NAREA Annual Meetings, Burlington, Vermont, June 7-10, 2009
- 55551 ARER Reviewers, September 2008 through August 2009
- 55552 Cover and Contents Pages
- 55554 ARER Guidelines for Manuscript Submission
- 55555 NAREA Awards
- 55556 Recreational Demand for Equestrian Trail-Riding
by Blackwell, Melanie & Pagoulatos, Angelos & Hu, Wuyang & Auchter, Katharine
- 55557 The Effects of Trivial Attributes on Choice of Food Products
by Miljkovic, Dragan & Gong, Jian & Lehrke, Linda
- 55558 Assessing the Demand for a Functional Food Product: Is There Cannibalization in the Orange Juice Category?
by Yuan, Yan & Capps, Oral, Jr. & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr.
- 55705 Welfare Decomposition in the Context of the Life Cycle of Farm Operators: What Does a National Survey Reveal?
by El-Osta, Hisham S. & Morehart, Mitchell J.
- 55865 The Political Economy of Downzoning
by Adelaja, Adesoji O. & Gottlieb, Paul D.
- 55867 A Comparison of Approaches to Mitigate Hypothetical Bias
by Champ, Patricia A. & Moore, Rebecca & Bishop, Richard C.
April 2009, Volume 38, Issue 1
- 49859 Foreword: Special Issue on Agricultural Policy
by Kirwan, Barrett E.
- 49860 Challenges and Issues in the Next Decade: A Proactive Role for Agricultural and Resource Economists
by Armbruster, Walter J.
- 49861 An Overview of the U.S. Agricultural Economy and the 2008 Farm Bill
by Harwood, Joy L.
- 49862 Agricultural Policy: High Commodity and Input Prices
by Schmitz, Andrew & Furtan, William Hartley & Schmitz, Troy G.
- 49863 Income Stabilization Through Government Payments: How Is Farm Household Consumption Affected?
by Whitaker, James B. & Effland, Anne
- 49864 Payments under the Average Crop Revenue Program: Implications for Government Costs and Producer Preferences
by Cooper, Joseph C.
- 49865 The Socially Optimal Import Tariff and Tax Credit for Ethanol with Farm Subsidies
by de Gorter, Harry & Just, David R. & Tan, Qinwen
- 49872 Book Reviews of "Frontiers in Resource and Rural Economics: Human-Nature, Rural-Urban Interdependencies"
by Bouvier, Rachel A. & Steele, Scott R.
- 49874 Cover and Contents Pages
October 2008, Volume 37, Issue 2
- 45658 Advertising and U.S. Nonalcoholic Beverage Demand
by Zheng, Yuqing & Kaiser, Harry M.
- 45659 Do Production Contracts Raise Farm Productivity? An Instrumental Variables Approach
by Key, Nigel D. & McBride, William D.
- 45660 Economic Impacts of the U.S. Soybean Aphid Infestation: A Multi-Regional Competitive Dynamic Analysis
by Kim, C.S. & Schaible, Glenn D. & Garrett, Lynn & Lubowski, Ruben N. & Lee, Donna J.
- 45661 An Examination of Inverse Demand Models: An Application to the U.S. Crawfish Industry
by Lee, Young-Jae & Kennedy, P. Lynn
- 45662 Investing in Methane Digesters on Pennsylvania Dairy Farms: Implication of Scale Economies and Environmental Programs
by Leuer, Elizabeth R. & Hyde, Jeffrey & Richard, Tom L.
- 45663 Evaluating Labor Productivity in Food Retailing
by Park, Timothy A.
- 45664 The Bargaining Strength of a Milk Marketing Cooperative
by Prasertsri, Peerapon & Kilmer, Richard L.
- 45666 Exchange Rates, Foreign Income, and U.S. Agricultural Exports
by Shane, Mathew & Roe, Terry L. & Somwaru, Agapi
- 45667 Variation in Environmental Regulations in California and Effects on Dairy Location
by Sneeringer, Stacy E. & Hogle, Regina
- 45668 Illicit Agricultural Trade
by Ferrier, Peyton Michael
- 45669 Simulated Trading for Maryland's Nitrogen Loadings in the Chesapeake Bay
by Hanson, James C. & McConnell, Kenneth E.
- 45670 Modeling Recreational Amenities in an Urban Setting: Location, Congestion, and Substitution Effects
by Homans, Frances R. & Marshall, Elizabeth P.
- 45671 Abstracts of Selected Papers: NAREA Annual Meetings, Quebec City, June 29 to July 1, 2008
- 45672 ARER Reviewers: September 2007-August 2008
- 45673 NAREA Awards
- 45674 Cover and Contents Pages
- 45675 End Materials
April 2008, Volume 37, Issue 1
- 44732 FOREWORD: Special Issue on Crop Insurance and Risk Management
by Turvey, Calum G.
- 44733 Innovations in Index Insurance for the Poor in Lower Income Countries
by Skees, Jerry R.
- 44734 Environmental and Natural Resource Economists, Great Research, and the National Science Foundation
by O'Connor, Robert E.
- 44735 Extension Programs in Crop Insurance: A Maryland Case Study
by Musser, Wesley N.
- 44736 Identifying Risk Factors Affecting Weather- and Disease-Related Losses in the U.S. Farm-Raised Catfish Industry
by Hanson, Terrill R. & Shaik, Saleem & Coble, Keith H. & Edwards, Seanicaa & Miller, J. Corey
- 44737 Willingness to Pay for a Potential Insurance Policy: Case Study of Trout Aquaculture
by Shaik, Saleem & Coble, Keith H. & Hudson, Darren & Miller, James C. & Hanson, Terrill R. & Sempier, Stephen H.
- 44738 An Insurance Approach to Risk Management in the Ethanol Industry
by Paulson, Nicholas D. & Babcock, Bruce A. & Hart, Chad E. & Hayes, Dermot J.
- 44739 An Internet-Based Tool for Weather Risk Management
by Turvey, Calum G. & Norton, Michael T.
- 44740 Empirically Evaluating the Flexibility of the Johnson Family of Distributions: A Crop Insurance Application
by Lu, Yue & Ramirez, Octavio A. & Rejesus, Roderick M. & Knight, Thomas O. & Sherrick, Bruce J.
- 44741 Modeling Exit and Entry of Farmers in a Crop Insurance Program
by Cabas, Juan H. & Leiva, Akssell J. & Weersink, Alfons
- 44742 Preference for Risk Management Information Sources: Implications for Extension and Outreach Programming
by Rejesus, Roderick M. & Knight, Thomas O. & Jaramillo, Mauricio & Coble, Keith H. & Patrick, George F. & Baquet, Alan E.
- 44743 Economic Analysis of Supplemental Deductible Coverage as Recommended in the USDA's 2007 Farm Bill Proposal
by Mitchell, Paul D. & Knight, Thomas O.
- 44880 Cover and Contents Pages
- 44881 End Material
October 2007, Volume 36, Issue 2
- 44689 Fifty Years of Farmland Protection Legislation in the Northeast: Persistent Issues and Emergent Research Opportunities
by Bills, Nelson L.
- 44693 Taxing Food to Improve Health: Economic Evidence and Arguments
by Cash, Sean B. & Lacanilao, Ryan D.
- 44696 Carving Out Policy Space for Sustainability in Biofuel Production
by Marshall, Elizabeth P.
- 44697 Yield Reserve Program Costs in the Virginia Coastal Plain
by Metcalfe, Todd & Bosch, Darrell J. & Pease, James W. & Alley, Mark M. & Phillips, Steve B.
- 44698 Food Processorsâ€™ Use of Contracts to Purchase Agricultural Inputs: Evidence from a Pennsylvania Survey
by Jaenicke, Edward C. & Shields, Martin & Kelsey, Timothy W.
- 44699 Exchange Rates and U.S. Foreign Direct Investment in the Global Processed Food Industry
by Bolling, H. Christine & Shane, Mathew & Roe, Terry L.
- 44700 Nonparametric Bounds on Welfare with Measurement Error in Prices: Techniques for Non-Market Resource Valuation
by Crooker, John R.
- 44701 Optimal Media Allocation of Generic Fluid Milk Advertising Expenditures: The Case of New York State
by Dong, Diansheng & Schmit, Todd M. & Kaiser, Harry M.
- 44702 Conservation Reserve Program: Environmental Benefits Update
by Hansen, LeRoy T.
- 44703 Orderly Marketing in Agriculture Revisited
by Leathers, Howard D.
- 44704 The Impact of Domestic and Import Prices on U.S. Lamb Imports: A Production System Approach
by Muhammad, Andrew & Jones, Keithly G. & Hahn, William F.
- 44705 The Impact of Environmental and Health Motivations on the Organic Share of Produce Purchases
by Durham, Catherine A.
- 44706 Protest Adjustments in the Valuation of Watershed Restoration Using Payment Card Data
by Collins, Alan R. & Rosenberger, Randall S.
- 44707 Public Price Reporting in the Cash Market for Live Cattle: A Spatial Market Approach
by Fausti, Scott W. & Diersen, Matthew A. & Qasmi, Bashir A.
- 44708 Abstracts of Selected Papers, NAREA Annual Meetings, Rehoboth, Delaware, June 10â€“13, 2007
- 44709 NAREA Awards
- 44712 ARER Reviewers, September 2006-August 2007
- 44882 Cover and Contents Pages
- 44883 End Materials
April 2007, Volume 36, Issue 1
- 10151 Inside Front Cover
- 10152 Table of Contents
- 10153 Amenities and Rural Appalachia Economic Growth
by Deller, Steven C. & Lledo, Victor
- 10154 Net Gains from 'Net Purchases? Farmers' Preferences for Online and Local Input Purchases
by Batte, Marvin T. & Ernst, Stanley C.
- 10155 Can Health Care Services Attract Retirees And Contribute to the Economic Sustainability of Rural Places?
by Oehmke, James F. & Tsukamoto, Satoshi & Post, Lori A.
- 10156 Front Cover
- 10157 Arer Guidelines For Manuscript Submission
- 10158 The Emergence of Rural Artistic Havens: A First Look
by Wojan, Timothy R. & Lambert, Dayton M. & McGranahan, David A.
- 10159 Editorial Board
- 10160 Place-Based Economic Policy: Innovation or Fad?
by Johnson, Thomas G.
- 10161 Regional Growth Impacts on Agricultural Land Development: A Spatial Model for Three States
by Hailu, Yohannes G. & Brown, Cheryl
- 10162 Ambient Returns: Creative Capital's Contribution to Local Manufacturing Competitiveness
by Wojan, Timothy R. & McGranahan, David A.
- 10163 Spatial Analysis of Rural Economic Development Using a Locally Weighted Regression Model
by Cho, Seong-Hoon & Kim, Seung Gyu & Clark, Christopher D. & Park, William M.
- 10164 A Consumption Base Theory of Development: An Application to the Rural Cultural Economy
by Markusen, Ann
- 10165 What Is Historic Integrity Worth to the General Public? Evidence from a Proposed Relocation of a West Virginia Agricultural Mill
by Maskey, Vishakha & Brown, Cheryl & Collins, Alan R. & Nassar, Hala F.
- 10166 Foreword: Special Issue on Opportunities and Challenges Facing the Rural Creative Economy
by Gabe, Todd M.
- 10167 The Effects of Workforce Creativity on Earnings in U.S. Counties
by Gabe, Todd M. & Colby, Kristen & Bell, Kathleen P.
October 2006, Volume 35, Issue 2
- 10205 The Welfare Effects of Pfiesteria-Related Fish Kills: A Contingent Behavior Analysis of Seafood Consumers
by Parsons, George R. & Morgan, Ash & Whitehead, John C. & Haab, Timothy C.
- 10206 NAREA Awards
- 10207 Farm Wealth Inequality Within and Across States in the United States
by Erickson, Kenneth W. & Moss, Charles B. & Mishra, Ashok K.
- 10208 Technical Efficiency of U.S. Organic Farmers: The Complementary Roles of Soil Management Techniques and Farm Experience
by Lohr, Luanne & Park, Timothy A.
- 10209 Market Delineation and Price Leadership in the World Wheat Market: A Cointegration Analysis
by Ghoshray, Atanu
- 10210 U.S. Consumers' Willingness to Pay for Food Labeled 'Genetically Modified'
by Onyango, Benjamin M. & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr. & Govindasamy, Ramu
- 10211 Pricing and Policy Problems in the Northeast Fluid Milk Industry
by Cotterill, Ronald W.
- 10212 Abstracts of Selected Papers, NAREA Annual Meetings, Mystic, Connecticut, June 11-14, 2006
- 10213 Food Retailers' Pricing and Marketing Strategies, with Implications for Producers
by Sexton, Richard J. & Xia, Tian & Li, Lan
- 10214 Inside Front Cover
- 10215 Front Cover
- 10216 Contents Page
- 10217 Price Dynamics in the North American Wheat Market
by Baek, Jungho & Koo, Won W.
- 10218 Entry, Exit, and Structural Change in Pennsylvania's Dairy Sector
by Stokes, Jeffrey R.
- 10219 When to Get In and Out of Dairy Farming: A Real Option Analysis
by Tauer, Loren W.
- 10220 Behavioral Economics, Food Assistance, and Obesity
by Just, David R.
- 10221 A Stochastic Frontier Approach for Measuring Technical Efficiencies of Date Farms in Southern Tunisia
by Belloumi, Mounir & Matoussi, Mohamed Salah
- 10222 Import Demand for Quality in the Japanese Beef Market
by Miljkovic, Dragan & Jin, Hyun Joung
- 10223 ARER Reviewers, September 2005- August 2006
- 10224 Editorial Board
- 10225 Arer Guidelines For Manuscript Submission
- 10226 An Experimental Investigation of Consumer Willingness to Pay for Non-GM Foods When an Organic Option Is Present
by Bernard, John C. & Zhang, Chao & Gifford, Katie
April 2006, Volume 35, Issue 1
- 10168 Prioritizing Invasive Species Threats Under Uncertainty
by Moffitt, L. Joe & Osteen, Craig D.
- 10169 Controlling the Biological Invasion of a Commercial Fishery by a Space Competitor: A Bioeconomic Model with Reference to the Bay of St-Brieuc Scallop Fishery
by Fresard, Marjolaine & Boncoeur, Jean
- 10170 Editorial Board
- 10171 Risk Assessments, Blacklists, and White Lists for Introduced Species: Are Predictions Good Enough to Be Useful?
by Simberloff, Daniel
- 10172 Front Cover
- 10173 Foreword: Special Issue on Invasive Species
by Lynch, Lori & Lichtenberg, Erik
- 10174 Invasive Species Management: Foot-and-Mouth Disease in the U.S. Beef Industry
by Zhao, Zishun & Wahl, Thomas I. & Marsh, Thomas L.
- 10175 The Economic Impacts of Aquatic Invasive Species: A Review of the Literature
by Lovell, Sabrina J. & Stone, Susan F. & Fernandez, Linda
- 10176 Prevention or Control: Optimal Government Policies for Invasive Species Management
by Kim, C.S. & Lubowski, Ruben N. & Lewandrowski, Jan & Eiswerth, Mark E.
- 10177 Contents Page
- 10178 Prevention, Eradication, and Containment of Invasive Species: Illustrations from Hawaii
by Burnett, Kimberly M. & Kaiser, Brooks A. & Pitafi, Basharat A.K. & Roumasset, James A.
- 10179 Introductions of Invasive Species: Failure of the Weaker Link
by Burnett, Kimberly M.
- 10180 Arer Guidelines For Manuscript Submission
- 10181 The Economics of Terrestrial Invasive Species: A Review of the Literature
by Olson, Lars J.
- 10182 Exotic Pests and Trade: When Is Pest-Free Status Certification Worthwhile?
by Lichtenberg, Erik & Lynch, Lori
- 10183 Integration-Valuation Nexus in Invasive Species Policy
by Shogren, Jason F. & Finnoff, David C. & McIntosh, Christopher R. & Settle, Chad
- 10184 Land Abandonment in an Agricultural Frontier After a Plant Invasion: The Case of Bracken Fern in Southern Yucatan, Mexico
by Schneider, Laura & Geoghegan, Jacqueline
- 10185 Inside Front Cover
- 10186 Simulating the U.S. Impacts of Alternative Asian Soybean Rust Treatment Regimes
by Johansson, Robert C. & Livingston, Michael J. & Westra, John V. & Guidry, Kurt M.
- 10187 Exotic Forest Insects and Residential Property Values
by Holmes, Thomas P. & Murphy, Elizabeth A. & Bell, Kathleen P.
- 10188 Forest Product Trade Impacts of an Invasive Species: Modeling Structure and Intervention Trade-Offs
by Prestemon, Jeffrey P. & Zhu, Shushuai & Turner, James A. & Buongiorno, Joseph & Li, Ruhong
- 10189 A Dynamic Principal-Agent Model of Human-Mediated Aquatic Species Invasions
by MacPherson, Alexander J. & Moore, Rebecca & Provencher, Bill
October 2005, Volume 34, Issue 2
- 10227 Front Cover
- 10228 Contents Page
- 10229 Inside Front Cover
- 10230 The Demand for Economic Policy Analysis: Is Anyone Listening?
by Batie, Sandra S.
- 10231 Consumer Preferences for Locally Made Specialty Food Products Across Northern New England
by Giraud, Kelly L. & Bond, Craig A. & Bond, Jennifer Keeling
- 10232 ARER Reviewers, September 2004 - August 2005
- 10233 Cattle Accumulation and Land Use Intensification by Households in the Brazilian Amazon
by Caviglia-Harris, Jill L.
- 10234 An Empirical Analysis of Internet Use by U.S. Farmers
by Mishra, Ashok K. & Park, Timothy A.
- 10235 Arer Guidelines For Manuscript Submission
- 10236 Abstracts of Selected Papers, NAREA Annual Meetings, Annapolis, Maryland, June 12-15, 2005
- 10237 Using DEA and VEA to Evaluate Quality of Life in the Mid-Atlantic States
by Marshall, Elizabeth P. & Shortle, James S.
- 10238 Analysis of Cardinal and Ordinal Assumptions in Conjoint Analysis
by Harrison, R. Wes & Gillespie, Jeffrey M. & Fields, Deacue
- 10239 Impact of Macroeconomic Policies on Agricultural Prices
by Awokuse, Titus O.
- 10240 Farmland Preservation and Residential Density: Can Development Rights Markets Affect Land Use?
by McConnell, Virginia D. & Kopits, Elizabeth & Walls, Margaret
- 10241 Editorial Board Page
- 10242 Implications of a Carbon-Based Energy Tax for U.S. Agriculture
by Schneider, Uwe A. & McCarl, Bruce A.
- 10243 Market Integration: Case Studies of Structural Change
by Franken, Jason R.V. & Parcell, Joseph L. & Sykuta, Michael E. & Fulcher, Christopher L.
- 10244 Applying the Miceli Model to Explain Cooperation in Municipal Solid Waste Management
by Tiller, Kelly & Jakus, Paul M.
- 10245 NAREA Awards
- 10246 Importance of Cost Offsets for Dairy Farms Meeting a Nutrient Application Standard
by Ribaudo, Marc & Agapoff, Jean
April 2005, Volume 34, Issue 1