Yield Variability and Agricultural Trade
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Murat Isik & Stephen Devadoss, 2006. "An analysis of the impact of climate change on crop yields and yield variability," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(7), pages 835-844.
- Randhir, Timothy O. & Hertel, Thomas W., 2000.
"Trade Liberalization As A Vehicle For Adapting To Global Warming,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 29(2), October.
- Randhir, Timothy O. & Hertel, Thomas W., 2000. "Trade Liberalization as a Vehicle for Adapting to Global Warming," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(02), pages 159-172, October.
- Hertel, Thomas W. & Timothy O. Randhir, 1999. "Trade Liberalization as a Vehicle for Adapting to Global Warming," GTAP Working Papers 398, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Reilly, John & Hohmann, Neil, 1993. "Climate Change and Agriculture: The Role of International Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(2), pages 306-312, May.
- Alvarez, Fernando & Lucas, Robert Jr., 2007.
"General equilibrium analysis of the Eaton-Kortum model of international trade,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 54(6), pages 1726-1768, September.
- Fernando Alvarez & Robert E. Lucas, 2005. "General Equilibrium Analysis of the Eaton-Kortum Model of International Trade," NBER Working Papers 11764, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel G. Hallstrom, 2004. "Interannual Climate Variation, Climate Prediction, and Agricultural Trade: the Costs of Surprise versus Variability," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(3), pages 441-455, August.
- Jonathan Eaton & Samuel Kortum, 2002. "Technology, Geography, and Trade," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 70(5), pages 1741-1779, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ferguson, Shon & Gars, Johan, 2016. "Productivity Shocks, International Trade and Import Prices: Evidence from Agriculture," Working Paper Series 1107, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Diagne, Mandiaye & Abele, Steffen & Diagne, Aliou & Seck, Papa Abdoulaye, 2013. "Agricultural trade for food security in Africa: A Ricardian model approach," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 161466, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Syud Amer Ahmed & Noah S. Diffenbaugh & Thomas W. Hertel & William J. Martin, 2012.
"Agriculture and Trade Opportunities for Tanzania: Past Volatility and Future Climate Change,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 429-447, August.
- Ahmed, Syud Amer & Hertel, Thomas W. & Martin, William J., 2011. "Agriculture and Trade Opportunities for Tanzania: Past Volatility and Future Climate Change," WIDER Working Paper Series 091, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ahmed , Syud Amer & Diffenbaugh, Noah S. & Hertel, Thomas W. & Martin, William J., 2012. "Agriculture and trade opportunities for Tanzania : past volatility and future climate change," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6132, The World Bank.
- Óscar A. Alfonso R. & Carlos E. Alonso M., 2016. "Alimentación Para Las Metrópolis Colombianas. Fragilidad Territorial, Vulnerabilidad A Las Anomalías Del Clima Y Circulación De Agroalimentos," Books, Universidad Externado de Colombia, Facultad de Economía, edition 1, number 73, EJSER Sep.
- Diagne, Mandiaye & Abele, Steffen & Diagne, Aliou & Seck, Papa Abdoulaye, 2012. "Agricultural trade for food security in Africa: A Ricardian model approach," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 123842, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Anne Clerval, 2016. "París contra el pueblo. La gentrificación de la capital," Books, Universidad Externado de Colombia, Facultad de Economía, edition 1, number 74, EJSER Sep.
- Ferguson, Shon & Gars, Johan, 2015. "Productivity Shocks, International Trade and Pass-Through: Evidence from Agriculture," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211646, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Karapinar, Baris & Tanaka, Tetsuji, 2013. "How to Improve World Food Supply Stability Under Future Uncertainty: Potential Role of WTO Regulation on Export Restrictions in Rice," 135th Seminar, August 28-30, 2013, Belgrade, Serbia 160387, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
Keywordscrops; geography; grains; trade liberalization; yield variability; Crop Production/Industries; Food Security and Poverty; International Relations/Trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:arerjl:55543. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.