Confounded by the Field: Bidding in Food Auctions When Field Prices Are Increasing
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Corrigan, Jay R. & Rousu, Matthew C., 2008.
"Testing Whether Field Auction Experiments Are Demand Revealing in Practice,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(2), August.
- Jay R. Corrigan & Matthew C. Rousu, 2008. "Testing Whether Field Auction Experiments are Demand Revealing in Practice," Working Papers 0804, Kenyon College, Department of Economics.
- Jay Corrigan & Matthew Rousu, 2008. "Testing whether field auction experiments are demand revealing in practice," Framed Field Experiments 00161, The Field Experiments Website.
- Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Lazaridis, Panagiotis & Nayga Jr., Rodolfo M., 2008. "The role of reference prices in experimental auctions," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 99(3), pages 446-448, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Messer, Kent D. & Murphy, James J., 2010.
"FOREWORD: Special Issue on Experimental Methods in Environmental, Natural Resource, and Agricultural Economics,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 39(2), April.
- Kent D. Messer & James J. Murphy, 2010. "Foreword: Special Issue on Experimental Methods in Environmental, Natural Resource and Agricultural Economics," Working Papers 2010-03, University of Alaska Anchorage, Department of Economics.
- repec:bla:jconsa:v:51:y:2017:i:2:p:312-328 is not listed on IDEAS
- McAdams, Callie & Palma, Marco A. & Hall, Charles & Ishdorj, Ariun, 2013.
"A Nonhypothetical Ranking and Auction Mechanism for Novel Products,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 45(01), pages 35-52, February.
- McAdams, Callie P. & Palma, Marco A. & Hall, Charles R. & Ishdorj, Ariun, 2013. "A Nonhypothetical Ranking and Auction Mechanism for Novel Products," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 45(01), February.
- Tiziana De Magistris & Teresa Del Giudice & Fabio Verneau, 2015. "The Effect of Information on Willingness to Pay for Canned Tuna Fish with Different Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Certification: A Pilot Study," Journal of Consumer Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(2), pages 457-471, July.
- Hellyer, Nicole Elizabeth & Fraser, Iain & Haddock-Fraser, Janet, 2010. "Food Choice, Nutritional Information And Functional Ingredients: An Experimental Auction Employing Bread," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116424, European Association of Agricultural Economists;Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Hellyer, Nicole Elizabeth & Fraser, Iain & Haddock-Fraser, Janet, 2012. "Food choice, health information and functional ingredients: An experimental auction employing bread," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 232-245.
- Tebbe, Eva & von Blanckenburg, Korbinian, 2017. "Does willingness to pay increase with the number and strictness of sustainability labels?," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145556, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
Keywordsauction experiments; field prices; organic; bidding; Consumer/Household Economics; Institutional and Behavioral Economics; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:arerjl:90823. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.