Economic Consequences of Pollinator Declines: A Synthesis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Curtis Carlson & Dallas Burtraw & Maureen Cropper & Karen L. Palmer, 2000.
"Sulfur Dioxide Control by Electric Utilities: What Are the Gains from Trade?,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(6), pages 1292-1326, December.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen & Cropper, Maureen & Carlson, Curtis, 1998. "Sulfur-Dioxide Control By Electric Utilities: What Are the Gains from Trade?," Discussion Papers dp-98-44-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Carlson, Curtis & Burtraw, Dallas & Cropper, Maureen & Palmer, Karen L., 1998. "Sulfur dioxide control by electric utilities : what are the gains from trade?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1966, The World Bank.
- Meriem Hamdi-Cherif & Céline Guivarch & Philippe Quirion, 2011.
"Sectoral targets for developing countries: combining 'common but differentiated re-sponsibilities' with 'meaningful participation',"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(1), pages 731-751, January.
- Meriem Hamdi-Cherif & Céline Guivarch & Philippe Quirion, 2010. "Sectoral Targets for Developing Countries: Combining "Common but Differentiated Responsibilities" with "Meaningful participation"," Working Papers 2010.37, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Meriem Hamdi-Cherif & Céline Guivarch & Philippe Quirion, 2011. "Sectoral Targets for Developing Countries: Combining "Common but differentiated Responsibilities with meaningful Participation"," Post-Print halshs-00692486, HAL.
- O'Ryan, Raul E., 1996. "Cost-Effective Policies to Improve Urban Air Quality in Santiago, Chile," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 302-313, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bauer, Dana Marie & Sue Wing, Ian, 2016. "The macroeconomic cost of catastrophic pollinator declines," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(C), pages 1-13.
- Luciano Pilati & Mario Prestamburgo, 2016. "Sequential Relationship between Profitability and Sustainability: The Case of Migratory Beekeeping," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-8, January.
- Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Weerasooriya, Senal & West, Tyler T., 2015.
"How Does the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Affect the U.S. Economy?,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 44(3), December.
- Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Weerasooriya, Senal & West, Tyler T., 2015. "How Does the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program Affect the U.S. Economy?," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(03), pages 233-252, December.
- repec:ags:afjare:225656 is not listed on IDEAS
- Johnston, Robert J. & Russell, Marc, 2011. "An operational structure for clarity in ecosystem service values," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(12), pages 2243-2249.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2016:i:1:p:94:d:62475 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bauer, Dana Marie & Johnston, Robert J., 2013. "Foreword: The Economics of Rural and Agricultural Ecosystem Services: Purism versus Practicality," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 42(1), April.
More about this item
Keywordsecosystem services; pollinators; food security; valuation; computable general equilibrium modeling; Environmental Economics and Policy; Food Security and Poverty; International Relations/Trade; Production Economics; Productivity Analysis; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:arerjl:95903. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.