Forecasting U.S. State-Level Carbon Dioxide Emissions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Yu, Jihai & de Jong, Robert & Lee, Lung-fei, 2012. "Estimation for spatial dynamic panel data with fixed effects: The case of spatial cointegration," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 167(1), pages 16-37.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Bernard Fingleton & Alain Pirotte, 2014.
"Estimating and Forecasting with a Dynamic Spatial Panel Data Model,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 76(1), pages 112-138, February.
- Baltagi, Badi H. & Fingleton, Bernard & Pirotte, Alain, 2011. "Estimating and forecasting with a dynamic spatial panel data model," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58322, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Bernard Fingleton & Alain Pirotte, 2012. "Estimating and Forecasting With A Dynamic Spatial Panel Data Model," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 149, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Bernard Fingleton & Alain Pirotte, 2011. "Estimating and Forecasting with a Dynamic Spatial Panel Data Model," SERC Discussion Papers 0095, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Diebold, Francis X & Mariano, Roberto S, 2002.
"Comparing Predictive Accuracy,"
Journal of Business & Economic Statistics,
American Statistical Association, vol. 20(1), pages 134-144, January.
- Itkonen, Juha V.A., 2012. "Problems estimating the carbon Kuznets curve," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 274-280.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Schuermann, Til & Smith, L. Vanessa, 2009.
"Forecasting economic and financial variables with global VARs,"
International Journal of Forecasting,
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 642-675, October.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Til Schuermann & L. Vanessa Smith, 2008. "Forecasting economic and financial variables with global VARs," Staff Reports 317, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Schuermann, T. & Smit, L.V., 2008. "Forecasting Economic and Financial Variables with Global VARs," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0807, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Til Schuermann & L. Vanessa Smith, 2008. "Forecasting Economic and Financial Variables with Global VARs," CESifo Working Paper Series 2263, CESifo Group Munich.
- Badi Baltagi & Dong Li, 2006.
"Prediction in the Panel Data Model with Spatial Correlation: the Case of Liquor,"
Spatial Economic Analysis,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(2), pages 175-185.
- Badi H. Baltagi & Dong Li, 2006. "Prediction in the Panel Data Model with Spatial Correlation: The Case of Liquor," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 84, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Kelejian, Harry H. & Prucha, Ingmar R., 2007. "The relative efficiencies of various predictors in spatial econometric models containing spatial lags," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 363-374, May.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Schuermann, Til & Smith, L. Vanessa, 2009. "Rejoinder to comments on forecasting economic and financial variables with global VARs," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 703-715, October.
- Burnett, J. Wesley & Bergstrom, John C. & Dorfman, Jeffrey H., 2013. "A spatial panel data approach to estimating U.S. state-level energy emissions," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 396-404.
- David L. Ryan & André Plourde, 2009. "Empirical Modelling of Energy Demand," Chapters,in: International Handbook on the Economics of Energy, chapter 6 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- J. Paul Elhorst, 2014. "Matlab Software for Spatial Panels," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 37(3), pages 389-405, July.
- Maximilian Auffhammer & Ralf Steinhauser, 2007. "The Future Trajectory Of U.S. Co," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 47-61.
More about this item
Keywordsspatial panel data econometrics; forecasting; carbon dioxide emissions;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- C53 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Forecasting and Prediction Models; Simulation Methods
- Q50 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rre:publsh:v44:y:2014:i:3:p:223-240. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher Yencha). General contact details of provider: http://www.srsa.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.