Survey Data and Short-Term Forecasts of Swedish GDP Growth
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Pär Österholm, 2014. "Survey data and short-term forecasts of Swedish GDP growth," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 135-139, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hansson, Jesper & Jansson, Per & Lof, Marten, 2005. "Business survey data: Do they help in forecasting GDP growth?," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 377-389.
- Sydney C. Ludvigson, 2004. "Consumer Confidence and Consumer Spending," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 18(2), pages 29-50, Spring.
- Gren, Ing-Marie, 2003. "Monetary Green Accounting and Ecosystem Services," Working Papers 86, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Eriksson, Kimmo & Karlander, Johan & Öller, Lars-Erik, 1996.
"Hierarchical Assignments: Stability and Fairness,"
50, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Eriksson, Kimmo & Karlander, Johan & Öller, Lars-Erik, 1997. "Hierarchical Assignments: Stability and Fairness," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 201, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Barot, Bharat & Yang, Zan, 2002. "House Prices and Housing Investment in Sweden and the United Kingdom: Econometric Analysis for the Period 1970-1998," Working Papers 80, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Url, Thomas, 1996. "Internationalists, Regionalists, or Eurocentrists," Working Papers 51, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Öller, Lars-Erik & Barot, Bharat, 1999. "Comparing the Accuracy of European GDP Forecasts," Working Papers 64, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Huhtala, Anni & Samakovlis, Eva, 2003. "Green Accounting, Air Pollution and Health," Working Papers 82, National Institute of Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Billstam & Kristina Frändén & Johan Samuelsson & Pär Österholm, 2017.
"Quasi-Real-Time Data of the Economic Tendency Survey,"
Journal of Business Cycle Research,
Springer;Centre for International Research on Economic Tendency Surveys (CIRET), vol. 13(1), pages 105-138, May.
- Billstam, Maria & Frändén, Kristina & Samuelsson, Johan & Österholm, Pär, 2016. "Quasi-Real-Time Data of the Economic Tendency Survey," Working Papers 143, National Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsOut-of-sample forecasts; Real-time data;
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Investment; Capital; Intangible Capital; Capacity
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-FOR-2013-09-26 (Forecasting)
- NEP-MAC-2013-09-26 (Macroeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:nierwp:0130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Hegardt Grant) or (Jens Dietrichson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/kongvse.html .