Report NEP-FOR-2013-09-26This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Österholm, Pär, 2013. "Survey Data and Short-Term Forecasts of Swedish GDP Growth," Working Papers 130, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Rossi, Barbara, 2013. "Exchange Rate Predictability," CEPR Discussion Papers 9575, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Habibi, Shiva & Sundberg, Marcus & Karlström, Anders, 2013. "An empirical study of predicting car type choice in Sweden using cross-validation and feature-selection," Working papers in Transport Economics 2013:13, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI), revised 23 Apr 2014.
- Mojtaba Sedigh Fazli & Jean-Fabrice Lebraty, 2013. "A comparative study on forecasting polyester chips prices for 15 days, using different hybrid intelligent systems," Post-Print hal-00859445, HAL.
- Beber, Alessandro & Brandt, Michael & Luisi, Maurizio, 2013. "Economic Cycles and Expected Stock Returns," CEPR Discussion Papers 9528, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ioan Carabenciov & Charles Freedman & Roberto Garcia-Saltos & Douglas Laxton & Ondra Kamenik & Petar Manchev, 2013. "GPM6; The Global Projection Model with 6 Regions," IMF Working Papers 13/87, International Monetary Fund.
- Karol Wawrzyniak & Wojciech Wi\'slicki, 2013. "Grand canonical minority game as a sign predictor," Papers 1309.3399, arXiv.org.
- Takero Ibuki & Shunsuke Higano & Sei Suzuki & Jun-ichi Inoue & Anirban Chakraborti, 2013. "Statistical inference of co-movements of stocks during a financial crisis," Papers 1309.1871, arXiv.org.
- Mitsuaki Murota & Jun-ichi Inoue, 2013. "Characterizing financial crisis by means of the three states random field Ising model," Papers 1309.5030, arXiv.org.