A comparative study on forecasting polyester chips prices for 15 days, using different hybrid intelligent systems
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mojtaba Sedigh Fazli & Jean-Fabrice Lebraty, 2013. "A solution for forecasting pet chips prices for both short-term and long-term price forcasting, using genetic programming," Post-Print hal-00859457, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsHybrid Neuro Fuzzy Model; Efficient Market Hypothesis; Financial Forecasting; Chemicals; Artificial Intelligence; Artificial Neural Networks; Decision Support System; Locally Linear Model Tree; Hybrid Neuro Fuzzy Model.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2013-09-26 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-FOR-2013-09-26 (Forecasting)
- NEP-ORE-2013-09-26 (Operations Research)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00859445. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .