Report NEP-CMP-2013-09-26This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:mea:meawpa:13274 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Karol Wawrzyniak & Wojciech Wi'slicki, 2013. "Grand canonical minority game as a sign predictor," Papers 1309.3399, arXiv.org.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:2013050 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- P Dorian Owen & Nicholas King, 2013. "Competitive Balance Measures in Sports Leagues: The Effects of Variation in Season Length," NCER Working Paper Series 92, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Louise Roos, 2013. "Modelling the impact of HIV/AIDS: A literature review," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-233, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Mojtaba Sedigh Fazli & Jean-Fabrice Lebraty, 2013. "A comparative study on forecasting polyester chips prices for 15 days, using different hybrid intelligent systems," Post-Print hal-00859445, HAL.
- Sampawende J Tapsoba, 2013. "Options and Strategies for Fiscal Consolidation in India," IMF Working Papers 13/127, International Monetary Fund.
- K. Vela Velupillai, 2013. "Computability Theory in Economics - Frontiers and a Restrospective," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1302, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Foster, Jarred & Krawczyk, Jacek B, 2013. "Sensitivity of cautious-relaxed investment policies to target variation," Working Paper Series 2972, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- C. Lanier Benkard & Przemyslaw Jeziorski & Gabriel Y. Weintraub, 2013. "Oblivious Equilibrium for Concentrated Industries," NBER Working Papers 19307, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.