Internationalists, Regionalists, or Eurocentrists
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lindén, Johan, 2004. "The Labor Market in KIMOD," Working Papers 89, National Institute of Economic Research.
- P�r Österholm, 2014.
"Survey data and short-term forecasts of Swedish GDP growth,"
Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(2), pages 135-139, January.
- Österholm, Pär, 2013. "Survey Data and Short-Term Forecasts of Swedish GDP Growth," Working Papers 130, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Österholm, Pär, 2013. "Forecasting Business Investment in the Short Term Using Survey Data," Working Papers 131, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Jan-Erik Antipin & Farid Jimmy Boumediene & Pär Österholm, 2014.
"On the Usefulness of Constant Gain Least Squares when Forecasting the Unemployment Rate,"
Applied Economics Quarterly (formerly: Konjunkturpolitik), Duncker & Humblot GmbH, Berlin, vol. 60(4), pages 315-336.
- Antipin, Jan-Erik & Boumediene, Farid Jimmy & Österholm, Pär, 2013. "On the Usefulness of Constant Gain Least Squares when Forecasting the Unemployment Rate," Working Papers 129, National Institute of Economic Research.
- Meredith Beechey & Pär Österholm, 2014.
"Central Bank Forecasts of Policy Interest Rates: An Evaluation of the First Years,"
Economic Notes, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA, vol. 43(1), pages 63-78, February.
- Beechey, Meredith & Österholm, Pär, 2013. "Central Bank Forecasts of Policy Interest Rates: An Evaluation of the First Years," Working Papers 128, National Institute of Economic Research.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Business Fluctuations; European Integration;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:nierwp:0051. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Hegardt Grant). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/kongvse.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.