United States cost of military force projection in the Persian Gulf, 1976-2007
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Delucchi, Mark A. & Murphy, James J., 2008.
"US military expenditures to protect the use of Persian Gulf oil for motor vehicles,"
Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 2253-2264, June.
- Delucchi, Mark A. & Murphy, James, 1996. "U.S. Military Expenditures to Protect the Use of Persian-Gulf Oil For Motor Vehicles," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt4mq1w5w2, University of California Transportation Center.
- Delucchi, Mark & Murphy, James, 2008. "US military expenditures to protect the use of Persian Gulf oil for motor vehicles," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt0j9561zd, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Higgs, Robert, 2006. "Depression, War, and Cold War: Studies in Political Economy," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195182927.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Krupnick, Alan & Palmer, Karen & Paul, Anthony & Toman, Michael & Bloyd, Cary, 2003. "Ancillary benefits of reduced air pollution in the US from moderate greenhouse gas mitigation policies in the electricity sector," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 650-673, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kiriyama, Eriko & Kajikawa, Yuya, 2014. "A multilayered analysis of energy security research and the energy supply process," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 123(C), pages 415-423.
- Breyer, Christian & Birkner, Christian & Meiss, Jan & Goldschmidt, Jan Christoph & Riede, Moritz, 2013. "A top-down analysis: Determining photovoltaics R&D investments from patent analysis and R&D headcount," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 1570-1580.
- Breyer, Christian & Koskinen, Otto & Blechinger, Philipp, 2015. "Profitable climate change mitigation: The case of greenhouse gas emission reduction benefits enabled by solar photovoltaic systems," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 610-628.
- Kou, Nannan & Zhao, Fu, 2011. "Techno-economical analysis of a thermo-chemical biofuel plant with feedstock and product flexibility under external disturbances," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 6745-6752.
- Strakos, Joshua K. & Quintanilla, Jose A. & Huscroft, Joseph R., 2016. "Department of Defense energy policy and research: A framework to support strategy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 83-91.
- Valentine, Scott Victor, 2011. "Emerging symbiosis: Renewable energy and energy security," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(9), pages 4572-4578.
- Brathwaite, J. & Horst, S. & Iacobucci, J., 2010. "Maximizing efficiency in the transition to a coal-based economy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 6084-6091, October.
More about this item
KeywordsEnergy security National security;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:38:y:2010:i:6:p:2816-2825. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .