Techno-economical analysis of a thermo-chemical biofuel plant with feedstock and product flexibility under external disturbances
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ajanovic, Amela, 2011. "Biofuels versus food production: Does biofuels production increase food prices?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 2070-2076.
- Pettersson, Karin & Harvey, Simon, 2010. "CO2 emission balances for different black liquor gasification biorefinery concepts for production of electricity or second-generation liquid biofuels," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1101-1106.
- Searchinger, Timothy & Heimlich, Ralph & Houghton, R. A. & Dong, Fengxia & Elobeid, Amani & Fabiosa, Jacinto F. & Tokgoz, Simla & Hayes, Dermot J. & Yu, Hun-Hsiang, 2008. "Use of U.S. Croplands for Biofuels Increases Greenhouse Gases Through Emissions from Land-Use Change," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12881, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Silva Lora, Electo E. & Escobar Palacio, José C. & Rocha, Mateus H. & Grillo Renó, Maria L. & Venturini, Osvaldo J. & Almazán del Olmo, Oscar, 2011. "Issues to consider, existing tools and constraints in biofuels sustainability assessments," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 2097-2110.
- Lee, Jeffrey J. & Phillips, Donald L. & Dodson, Rusty F., 1996. "Sensitivity of the US corn belt to climate change and elevated CO2: II. Soil erosion and organic carbon," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 503-521, December.
- Sudiro, Maria & Bertucco, Alberto, 2009. "Production of synthetic gasoline and diesel fuel by alternative processes using natural gas and coal: Process simulation and optimization," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 34(12), pages 2206-2214.
- Doherty, Wayne & Reynolds, Anthony & Kennedy, David, 2010. "Computer simulation of a biomass gasification-solid oxide fuel cell power system using Aspen Plus," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 4545-4555.
- Timilsina, Govinda R. & Shrestha, Ashish, 2011. "How much hope should we have for biofuels?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 2055-2069.
- Phillips, Donald L. & Lee, Jeffrey J. & Dodson, Rusty F., 1996. "Sensitivity of the US corn belt to climate change and elevated CO2: I. Corn and soybean yields," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 52(4), pages 481-502, December.
- Stern, Roger J., 2010. "United States cost of military force projection in the Persian Gulf, 1976-2007," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 2816-2825, June.
- Hamelinck, Carlo N. & Faaij, André P.C. & den Uil, Herman & Boerrigter, Harold, 2004. "Production of FT transportation fuels from biomass; technical options, process analysis and optimisation, and development potential," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 1743-1771.
- Baker, Erin & Keisler, Jeffrey M., 2011. "Cellulosic biofuels: Expert views on prospects for advancement," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 595-605.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blurock, Edward S. & Warth, Valérie & Grandmougin, Xavier & Bounaceur, Roda & Glaude, Pierre-Alexandre & Battin-Leclerc, Frédérique, 2012. "JTHERGAS: Thermodynamic estimation from 2D graphical representations of molecules," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 161-171.
- Wafiq, A. & Hanafy, M., 2015. "Feasibility assessment of diesel fuel production in Egypt using coal and biomass: Integrated novel methodology," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 522-533.
- Rauch, Peter, 2017. "Developing and evaluating strategies to overcome biomass supply risks," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 561-569.
- Ji, Xi & Long, Xianling, 2016. "A review of the ecological and socioeconomic effects of biofuel and energy policy recommendations," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 41-52.
- Osmani, Atif & Zhang, Jun, 2013. "Stochastic optimization of a multi-feedstock lignocellulosic-based bioethanol supply chain under multiple uncertainties," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 157-172.
More about this item
KeywordsBiofuel production; Operational flexibility; Extreme weather; Market fluctuation; Subsidy policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:36:y:2011:i:12:p:6745-6752. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.