Terror Support And Recruitment
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruno S. Frey & Simon Luechinger, "undated". "How to Fight Terrorism: Alternatives to Deterrence," IEW - Working Papers 137, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Sandler,Todd & Hartley,Keith, 1995. "The Economics of Defense," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521447287, September.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- 11 de setembro: What makes a terrorist?
by Pedro Henrique C.G. de Sant'Anna in Homo Econometricum on 2007-09-12 06:48:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cárceles-Poveda, Eva & Tauman, Yair, 2011. "A strategic analysis of the war against transnational terrorism," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 71(1), pages 49-65, January.
- Blank Larry & Enomoto Carl E. & Gegax Douglas & McGuckin Thomas & Simmons Cade, 2008. "A Dynamic Model of Insurgency: The Case of the War in Iraq," Peace Economics, Peace Science, and Public Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 14(2), pages 1-28, July.
- Anderton,Charles H. & Carter,John R., 2009. "Principles of Conflict Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521875578, December.
- LuÃs A. Gil-Alana & Carlos P. Barros, 2010.
"A Note on the Effectiveness of National Anti-Terrorist Policies: Evidence from ETA,"
Conflict Management and Peace Science, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 27(1), pages 28-46, February.
- Carlos P. Barros & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2009. "A note on the effectiveness of national anti-terrorist policies. Evidence from ETA," Faculty Working Papers 10/09, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- Timothy Mathews & Aniruddha Bagchi & João Ricardo Faria, 2019. "Simple analytics of the impact of terror generation on attacker–defender interactions," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 179(3), pages 287-299, June.
- Tim Krieger & Daniel Meierrieks, 2010. "Terrorism in the Worlds of Welfare Capitalism," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 54(6), pages 902-939, December.
- Michael McBride & Gary Richardson, 2012.
"Stopping Suicide Attacks: Optimal Strategies and Unintended Consequences,"
Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(5), pages 413-429, October.
- Michael McBride & Gary Richardson, 2010. "Stopping Suicide Attacks: Optimal Strategies and Unintended Consequences," NBER Working Papers 16637, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:17:y:2011:i:4:p:369-385 is not listed on IDEAS
- João Ricardo Faria & Emilson C. D. Silva & Daniel G. Arce, 2017. "Intertemporal Versus Spatial Externalities in Counterterror Policy Games," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 402-421, September.
- Fielding, David, 2018. "The geography of violence during a presidential election: Evidence from Zimbabwe," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 538-558.
- Pierre-Emmanuel Ly, 2007. "The charitable activities of terrorist organizations," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 131(1), pages 177-195, April.
- Peter Phillips, 2011. "The Life Cycle of Terrorist Organizations," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 17(4), pages 369-385, November.
- Friedrich Schneider & Tilman Brück & Daniel Meierrieks, 2015. "The Economics Of Counterterrorism: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 131-157, February.
- Peter Phillips, 2011. "Terrorists’ Equilibrium Choices When No Attack Method is Riskless," Atlantic Economic Journal, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 39(2), pages 129-141, June.
- William F. Shughart, 2011. "Terrorism in Rational Choice Perspective," Chapters, in: Christopher J. Coyne & Rachel L. Mathers (ed.),The Handbook on the Political Economy of War, chapter 8, Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsTerrorist networks; Anti-terrorist policies; Terrorist recruitment;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:defpea:v:16:y:2005:i:4:p:263-273. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GDPE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.