A Note on the Effectiveness of National Anti-Terrorist Policies: Evidence from ETA
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Carlos P. Barros & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2009. "A note on the effectiveness of national anti-terrorist policies. Evidence from ETA," Faculty Working Papers 10/09, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniel G. Arce M. & Todd Sandler, 2005. "Counterterrorism," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 49(2), pages 183-200, April.
- B. Peter Rosendorff & Todd Sandler, 2004. "Too Much of a Good Thing?," Journal of Conflict Resolution, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 48(5), pages 657-671, October.
- Carlos Pestana Barros, 2003. "An intervention analysis of terrorism: The spanish eta case," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(6), pages 401-412.
- Drakos, Konstantinos & Kutan, Ali M., 2001. "Regional effects of terrorism on tourism: Evidence from three Mediterranean countries," ZEI Working Papers B 26-2001, University of Bonn, ZEI - Center for European Integration Studies.
- Carlos Pestana Barros & Luis Gil-Alana, 2006. "Eta: A Persistent Phenomenon," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 95-116.
- Joao Ricardo Faria & Daniel Arce, 2005. "Terror Support And Recruitment," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 263-273.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carlos P. Barros & Luis A. Gil-Alana, 2011. "Terrorism: The Case of ETA," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Conflict, chapter 16 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Shortland, Anja & Vothknecht, Marc, 2011.
"Combating “maritime terrorism” off the coast of Somalia,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 27(S1), pages 133-151.
- Anja Shortland & Marc Vothknecht, 2010. "Combating "Maritime Terrorism" off the Coast of Somalia," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1079, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Anja Shortland & Marc Vothknecht, 2011. "Combating "Maritime Terrorism" off the Coast of Somalia," CEDI Discussion Paper Series 11-02, Centre for Economic Development and Institutions(CEDI), Brunel University.
- Anja Shortland & Marc Vothknecht, 2011. "Combating "Maritime Terrorism" off the Coast of Somalia," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 47, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Friedrich Schneider & Tilman Brück & Daniel Meierrieks, 2015. "The Economics Of Counterterrorism: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(1), pages 131-157, February.
More about this item
Keywordsdeterrence policies; effectiveness; ETA; national terrorism; Poisson model; Spain;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sae:compsc:v:27:y:2010:i:1:p:28-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (SAGE Publications). General contact details of provider: http://pss.la.psu.edu/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.