The charitable activities of terrorist organizations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barro, Robert J, 1990.
"Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 103-126, October.
- Robert J. Barro, 1988. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogenous Growth," NBER Working Papers 2588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barro, Robert J., 1990. "Government Spending in a Simple Model of Endogeneous Growth," Scholarly Articles 3451296, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Barro, R.J., 1988. "Government Spending In A Simple Model Of Endogenous Growth," RCER Working Papers 130, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Jean-Paul Azam, 2006.
"On thugs and heroes: Why warlords victimize their own civilians,"
Economics of Governance,
Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 53-73, January.
- Azam, Jean-Paul, 2004. "On Thugs and Heroes: Why Warlords Victimize Their Own Civilians?," IDEI Working Papers 297, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Mario Ferrero, 2004. "Revolution or Reform? SocialismÆs Dilemma as Rational Choice Problem," Homo Oeconomicus, Institute of SocioEconomics, vol. 21, pages 251-282.
- Timothy Besley & Maitreesh Ghatak, 2001.
"Government Versus Private Ownership of Public Goods,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 116(4), pages 1343-1372.
- Besley, Timothy J. & Ghatak, Maitreesh, 2001. "Government versus Private Ownership of Public Goods," CEPR Discussion Papers 2725, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eli Berman, 2003. "Hamas, Taliban and the Jewish Underground: An Economist's View of Radical Religious Militias," NBER Working Papers 10004, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eli Berman & David Laitin, 2005. "Hard Targets: Theory and Evidence on Suicide Attacks," NBER Working Papers 11740, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Paul Azam, 2005. "Suicide-bombing as inter-generational investment," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 177-198, January.
- Jack, William, 2001. "Public policy toward nongovernmental organizations in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2639, The World Bank.
- Glazer, Amihai & Konrad, Kai A, 1996. "A Signaling Explanation for Charity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 86(4), pages 1019-1028, September.
- Azam, Jean-Paul & Mesnard, Alice, 2003. "Civil War and the Social Contract," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 115(3-4), pages 455-475, June.
- Joao Ricardo Faria & Daniel Arce, 2005. "Terror Support And Recruitment," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 263-273.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azam, Jean-Paul, 2006. "How to Curb "High Quality" Terrorism?," IDEI Working Papers 418, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Jean-Paul Azam, 2012.
"Why suicide-terrorists get educated, and what to do about it,"
Springer, vol. 153(3), pages 357-373, December.
- Azam, Jean-Paul, 2010. "Why Suicide-Terrorists Get Educated, and What to Do About It," TSE Working Papers 10-230, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Azam, Jean-Paul, 2010. "Why Suicide-Terrorists Get Educated, and What to Do About It," IDEI Working Papers 627, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Friedrich Schneider & Raul Caruso, 2011. "The (Hidden) Financial Flows of Terrorist and Transnational Crime Organizations: A Literature Review and Some Preliminary Empirical Results," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 52, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:pubcho:v:131:y:2007:i:1:p:177-195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .