Foreign Aid vs. Military Intervention in the War on Terror
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jul 2009|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: (+33) 5 61 12 86 23|
Web page: http://www.tse-fr.eu/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alesina, Alberto & Weder, Beatrice, 2002.
"Do Corrupt Governments Receive Less Foreign Aid?,"
4553011, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Azam, Jean-Paul & Thelen, Véronique, 2007.
"The Roles of Foreign Aid and Education in the War on Terror,"
IDEI Working Papers
449, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Jean-Paul Azam & Véronique Thelen, 2008. "The roles of foreign aid and education in the war on terror," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 135(3), pages 375-397, June.
- J. Svensson, 1999. "Aid, Growth and Democracy," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(3), pages 275-297, November.
- Alan B. Krueger & Jitka Maleckova, 2003. "Education, Poverty and Terrorism: Is There a Causal Connection?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(4), pages 119-144, Fall.
- William Shughart, 2006. "An analytical history of terrorism, 1945–2000," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 128(1), pages 7-39, July.
- Alberto Alesina & David Dollar, 1998.
"Who Gives Foreign Aid to Whom and Why?,"
NBER Working Papers
6612, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Paul Azam, 2005.
"Suicide-bombing as inter-generational investment,"
Springer, vol. 122(1), pages 177-198, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tse:wpaper:22290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.