Foreign Aid vs. Military Intervention in the War on Terror
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jul 2009|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Phone: (+33) 5 61 12 86 23|
Web page: http://www.tse-fr.eu/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alberto Alesina & Beatrice Weder, 2002.
"Do Corrupt Governments Receive Less Foreign Aid?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(4), pages 1126-1137, September.
- Alesina, Alberto & Weder, Beatrice, 2002. "Do Corrupt Governments Receive Less Foreign Aid?," Scholarly Articles 4553011, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alberto Alesina & Beatrice Weder, 1999. "Do Corrupt Governments Receive Less Foreign Aid?," NBER Working Papers 7108, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Azam, Jean-Paul & Thelen, Véronique, 2007.
"The Roles of Foreign Aid and Education in the War on Terror,"
IDEI Working Papers
449, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Jean-Paul Azam & Véronique Thelen, 2008. "The roles of foreign aid and education in the war on terror," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 135(3), pages 375-397, June.
- Azam, Jean-Paul, 2003.
"Suicide-Bombing as Inter-Generational Investment,"
IDEI Working Papers
234, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Dollar, David & Alesina, Alberto, 2000.
"Who Gives Foreign Aid to Whom and Why?,"
4553020, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alan B. Krueger & Jitka Maleckova, 2003. "Education, Poverty and Terrorism: Is There a Causal Connection?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 17(4), pages 119-144, Fall.
- William Shughart, 2006. "An analytical history of terrorism, 1945–2000," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 128(1), pages 7-39, July.
- J. Svensson, 1999. "Aid, Growth and Democracy," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(3), pages 275-297, November.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tse:wpaper:22290. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.