|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- LY, Pierre-Emmanuel, 2006. "Bringin? Home the Curry and Givin? it away: Commercial Ventures of NGOs in Bangladesh," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Berlin 2006 19, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
- Pierre LY, 2012. "The Effect Of Ownership In Ngos’ Commercial Ventures," Annals of Public and Cooperative Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 83(2), pages 159-179, June.
- Pierre-Emmanuel Ly, 2007. "The charitable activities of terrorist organizations," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 131(1), pages 177-195, April.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Pierre-Emmanuel Ly, 2007.
"The charitable activities of terrorist organizations,"
Springer, vol. 131(1), pages 177-195, April.
- Azam, Jean-Paul, 2006. "How to Curb "High Quality" Terrorism?," IDEI Working Papers 418, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Azam, Jean-Paul, 2010.
"Why Suicide-Terrorists Get Educated, and What to Do About It,"
IDEI Working Papers
627, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Jean-Paul Azam, 2012. "Why suicide-terrorists get educated, and what to do about it," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 153(3), pages 357-373, December.
- Azam, Jean-Paul, 2010. "Why Suicide-Terrorists Get Educated, and What to Do About It," TSE Working Papers 10-230, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Friedrich Schneider & Raul Caruso, 2011. "The (Hidden) Financial Flows of Terrorist and Transnational Crime Organizations: A Literature Review and Some Preliminary Empirical Results," Economics of Security Working Paper Series 52, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- No paper was announced in a field specific NEP report
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Pierre-Emmanuel Ly should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.