Financial Benefits of Florida Generic Orange Juice Marketing
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salois, Matthew J. & Reilly, Amber, 2014. "Millennial Parents and the Effectiveness of Generic Advertising for 100% Orange Juice," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162592, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- House, Lisa A. & Jiang, Yuan & Salois, Matthew, 2014. "Measures of Online Advertising Effectiveness: The Case of Orange Juice," 2014 AAEA/EAAE/CAES Joint Symposium: Social Networks, Social Media and the Economics of Food, May 29-30, 2014, Montreal, Canada 169776, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Canadian Agricultural Economics Society;European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Salois, Matthew J. & Reilly, Amber, 2014.
"Consumer Response to Perceived Value and Generic Advertising,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 43(1), April.
- Salois, Matthew J. & Reilly, Amber, 0. "Consumer Response to Perceived Value and Generic Advertising," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association.
- Lisa A. House & Yuan Jiang & Matthew Salois, 2015. "Measures of Online Advertising Effectiveness for Market Penetration: The Case of Orange Juice Consumers," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 63(4), pages 435-448, December.
More about this item
Keywordsmarketing mix; marketing spend optimization; checkoff program; orange juice; benefit to cost ratio; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:arerjl:59257. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.