Valuing Rural Recreation Amenities: Hedonic Prices for Vacation Rental Houses at Deep Creek Lake, Maryland
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Nelson, Jon P., 2010. "Valuing Rural Recreation Amenities: Hedonic Prices for Vacation Rental Houses at Deep Creek Lake, Maryland," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(03), pages 485-504, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kees Jan Van Garderen & Chandra Shah, 2002. "Exact interpretation of dummy variables in semilogarithmic equations," Econometrics Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 5(1), pages 149-159, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pitchayaporn Tantihkarnchana & Gregmar Galinato, 2014.
"The Amenity Value of Climate Change Across Different Regions in the United States,"
2014-9, School of Economic Sciences, Washington State University.
- Tantihkarnchana, Pitchayaporn & Galinato, Gregmar I., 2015. "The Amenity Value of Climate Change Across Different Regions in the United States," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 202498, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Khalid Haniza, 2015. "Spatial heterogeneity and spatial bias analyses in hedonic price models: some practical considerations," Bulletin of Geography. Socio-economic Series, De Gruyter Open, vol. 28(28), pages 113-128, June.
- Olivier JOALLAND & Tina RAMBONILAZA, 2017. "Assessing the impact of renewable energy infrastructure on the “tourist value” in rural landscapes: a spatial hedonic approach," Cahiers du GREThA 2017-10, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
More about this item
Keywordsrecreation demand; environmental valuation; hedonic prices; spatial models; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Environmental Economics and Policy; Land Economics/Use;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:arerjl:95645. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.