Do CVM Welfare Estimates Suffer from On-Site Sampling Bias? A Comparison of On-Site and Household Visitor Surveys
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sarah Grunewald & Ted C. Schroeder & Clement E. Ward, 2004.
"Cattle Feeder Perceptions of Livestock Mandatory Price Reporting,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 26(4), pages 521-538.
- Sarah Grunewald & Ted C. Schroeder & Clement E. Ward, 2004. "Cattle Feeder Perceptions of Livestock Mandatory Price Reporting," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 26(4), pages 521-538.
- Grunewald, Sarah & Schroeder, Ted C. & Ward, Clement E., 2002. "Cattle Feeder Perceptions Of Livestock Mandatory Price Reporting," 2002 Conference, April 22-23, 2002, St. Louis, Missouri 19056, NCR-134 Conference on Applied Commodity Price Analysis, Forecasting, and Market Risk Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Ju-Yeon & Mjelde, James W. & Kim, Tae-Kyun & Lee, Choong-Ki & Ahn, Kyung-Mo, 2012. "Comparing willingness-to-pay between residents and non-residents when correcting hypothetical bias: Case of endangered spotted seal in South Korea," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 123-131.
- Farr, Marina & Stoeckl, Natalie & Sutton, Stephen, 2014. "Recreational fishing and boating: Are the determinants the same?," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 126-137.
More about this item
Keywordscontingent valuation method; endogenous stratification; on-site sampling bias; Environmental Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:arerjl:95610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.