A Market-based Mitigation Program for Wind-borne Diseases
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Bekkerman, Anton & Piggott, Nicholas E. & Goodwin, Barry K. & Jefferson-Moore, Kenrett, 2012. "A Market-based Mitigation Program for Wind-borne Diseases," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(02), pages 175-188, August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Costanza, Robert & Perrings, Charles, 1990. "A flexible assurance bonding system for improved environmental management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 57-75, April.
- Duffy, Patricia A. & Wohlgenant, Michael K., 1991.
"Effects Of An Export Subsidy On The U.S. Cotton Industry,"
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(02), December.
- Duffy, Patricia A. & Wohlgenant, Michael K., 1991. "Effects of an Export Subsidy on the U.S. Cotton Industry," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 1-8, December.
- Bekkerman, Anton & Goodwin, Barry K. & Piggott, Nicholas E., 2008. "Spatio-temporal Risk and Severity Analysis of Soybean Rust in the United States," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(3), December.
- T.J. Richards & J. Eaves & M. Manfredo & S.E. Naranjo & C.-C. Chu & T.J. Henneberry, 2008. "Spatial-Temporal Model of Insect Growth, Diffusion and Derivative Pricing," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 90(4), pages 962-978.
- Richard Cornes, 1993. "Dyke Maintenance and Other Stories: Some Neglected Types of Public Goods," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 108(1), pages 259-271.
- Livingston, Michael J., 2010. "U.S. Soybean Producer Perceptions and Management of Soybean Rust in the United States under the USDA Pest Information Platform for Extension and Education," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 39(3), October.
- repec:oup:revage:v:31:y:2009:i:2:p:303-329. is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael J. Roberts & David Schimmelpfennig & Michael J. Livingston & Elizabeth Ashley, 2009. "Estimating the Value of an Early-Warning System," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 31(2), pages 303-329.
- Barry K. Goodwin & Nicholas E. Piggott, 2009. "Spatiotemporal Modeling of Asian Citrus Canker Risks: Implications for Insurance and Indemnification Fund Models," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1038-1055.
- Horan, Richard D. & Lupi, Frank, 2005. "Tradeable risk permits to prevent future introductions of invasive alien species into the Great Lakes," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 289-304, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kojima, Yasutomo & Parcell, Joseph L. & Cain, Jewelwayne S., 2014. "A Demand Model of the Wholesale Vegetable Oils Market in the U.S.A," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162472, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Lapan, Harvey & Kim, Hyunseok, 2016. "The Renewable Fuel Standard: Market and Welfare Effects of Alternative Policy Scenarios," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235721, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordscheck-off; equilibrium displacement model; invasive species; soybean rust; welfare effects; wind-borne disease; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Crop Production/Industries; Farm Management;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:arerjl:132528. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.