Spatio-temporal Risk and Severity Analysis of Soybean Rust in the United States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roberts, Michael J. & Schimmelpfennig, David E. & Ashley, Elizabeth & Livingston, Michael J. & Ash, Mark S. & Vasavada, Utpal, 2006. "The Value of Plant Disease Early-Warning Systems: A Case Study of USDA's Soybean Rust Coordinated Framework," Economic Research Report 7208, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gomez, Miguel I. & Nunez, Hector M. & Onal, Hayri, 2009.
"Economic Impacts of Soybean Rust on the US Soybean Sector,"
2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
49595, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gomez, Miguel I. & Nunez, Hector M. & Onal, Hayri, 2009. "Economic Impacts of Soybean Rust on the US Soybean Sector," Working Papers 51177, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Bekkerman, Anton & Brester, Gary W. & Taylor, Mykel, 2016. "Forecasting a Moving Target: The Roles of Quality and Timing for Determining Northern U.S. Wheat Basis," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(1), January.
- Onel, Gulcan & Karali, Berna, 2014. "Relative Performance of Semi-Parametric Nonlinear Models in Forecasting Basis," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 169795, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bekkerman, Anton & Piggott, Nicholas E. & Goodwin, Barry K. & Jefferson-Moore, Kenrett, 2012.
"A Market-based Mitigation Program for Wind-borne Diseases,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(02), pages 175-188, August.
- Bekkerman, Anton & Piggott, Nicholas E. & Goodwin, Barry K. & Jefferson-Moore, Kenrett Y., 2012. "A Market-based Mitigation Program for Wind-borne Diseases," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-14, August.
- Wheatley, W. Parker, 2010. "Economic and Regional Determinants of the Location of Payday Lenders and Banking Institutions in Mississippi: Reconsidering the Role of Race and Other Factors in Firm Location," The Review of Regional Studies, Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 40(1), pages 53-69.
- Thakur, Tiesta & Homans, Frances R. & Haight, Robert G. & Hurley, Terrance M., 2018. "Valuing Monitoring Networks for New Pathogens: The Case of Soybean Rust," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 273870, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; Risk and Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:46564. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.