The Value of Plant Disease Early-Warning Systems: A Case Study of USDA's Soybean Rust Coordinated Framework
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Langley, Suchada V. & Blayney, Donald P. & Stout, Jim & Somwaru, Agapi & Normile, Mary Anne & Miller, James J. & Stillman, Richard, 2003. "A Trade Liberalization In International Dairy Markets," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21997, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Gibson, Paul R. & Wainio, John & Whitley, Daniel B. & Bohman, Mary, 2001. "Profiles Of Tariffs In Global Agricultural Markets," Agricultural Economics Reports 34055, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Malcolm, Scott A. & Marshall, Elizabeth P. & Aillery, Marcel P. & Heisey, Paul W. & Livingston, Michael J. & Day-Rubenstein, Kelly A., 2012. "Agricultural Adaptation to a Changing Climate: Economic and Environmental Implications Vary by U.S. Region," Economic Research Report 127734, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Michael J. Roberts & David Schimmelpfennig & Michael J. Livingston & Elizabeth Ashley, 2009. "Estimating the Value of an Early-Warning System," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 31(2), pages 303-329.
- Lee, Donna J. & Kim, C.S. & Schaible, Glenn D., 2006. "Estimating the Cost of Invasive Species on U.S. Agriculture: The U.S. Soybean Market," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21113, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Gomez, Miguel I. & Nunez, Hector M. & Onal, Hayri, 2009. "Economic Impacts of Soybean Rust on the US Soybean Sector," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49595, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Ranjan, Ram, 2006. "Technology Adoption against Invasive Species," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21174, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kiker, Greg & Ranjan, Ram, 2006. "Decision Support System for Soybean Rust (Phakopsora pachyrhizi) Management using QnD," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21248, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bekkerman, Anton & Goodwin, Barry K. & Piggott, Nicholas E., 2008. "Spatio-temporal Risk and Severity Analysis of Soybean Rust in the United States," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(3), December.
More about this item
KeywordsSoybean rust; farmers’ perceptions; forecast accuracy; updating beliefs; value of information; real-time disease location; plant disease management; pest management; risk management; Crop Production/Industries; Risk and Uncertainty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uersrr:7208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.