Estimating the Cost of Invasive Species on U.S. Agriculture: The U.S. Soybean Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Torre Ugarte, Daniel de la & Sanford, Scott & Skinner, Robert A. & Westcott, Paul C. & Lin, William W., 2000.
"Supply Response Under The 1996 Farm Act And Implications For The U.S. Field Crops Sector,"
33568, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Lin, William W. & Westcott, Paul C. & Skinner, Robert & Sanford, Scott & De La Torre Ugarte, Daniel G., 2000. "Supply Response Under the 1996 Farm Act and Implications for the U.S. Field Crops Sector," Technical Bulletins 184369, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Roberts, Michael J. & Schimmelpfennig, David E. & Ashley, Elizabeth & Livingston, Michael J. & Ash, Mark S. & Vasavada, Utpal, 2006. "The Value of Plant Disease Early-Warning Systems: A Case Study of USDA's Soybean Rust Coordinated Framework," Economic Research Report 7208, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Ray Huffaker & Kevin Cooper, 1995. "Plant Succession as a Natural Range Restoration Factor in Private Livestock Enterprises," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 77(4), pages 901-913.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, C.S. & Schaible, Glenn D. & Garrett, Lynn & Lubowski, Ruben N. & Lee, Donna J., 2008. "Economic Impacts of the U.S. Soybean Aphid Infestation: A Multi-Regional Competitive Dynamic Analysis," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 37(2), October.
- Ranjan, Ram, 2006. "Technology Adoption against Invasive Species," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21174, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kiker, Greg & Ranjan, Ram, 2006. "Decision Support System for Soybean Rust (Phakopsora pachyrhizi) Management using QnD," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21248, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea06:21113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.