Economic Impacts of Soybean Rust on the US Soybean Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johansson, Robert C. & Livingston, Michael J. & Westra, John V. & Guidry, Kurt M., 2006. "Simulating the U.S. Impacts of Alternative Asian Soybean Rust Treatment Regimes," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 35(1), April.
- Bekkerman, Anton & Goodwin, Barry K. & Piggott, Nicholas E., 2008. "Spatio-temporal Risk and Severity Analysis of Soybean Rust in the United States," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(3), December.
- Roberts, Michael J. & Schimmelpfennig, David E., 2006. "Public Information Creates Value," Amber Waves, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, April.
- Roberts, Michael J. & Schimmelpfennig, David E. & Ashley, Elizabeth & Livingston, Michael J. & Ash, Mark S. & Vasavada, Utpal, 2006. "The Value of Plant Disease Early-Warning Systems: A Case Study of USDA's Soybean Rust Coordinated Framework," Economic Research Report 7208, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Johansson, Robert C. & Livingston, Michael J. & Westra, John & Guidry, Kurt, 2006. "Simulating the U.S. Impacts of Alternative Asian Soybean Rust Treatment Regimes," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(01), pages 116-127, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:nbr:nberch:13943 is not listed on IDEAS
- Carroll, Christine & Carter, Colin A. & Goodhue, Rachael E. & Lin, C.-Y. Cynthia & Subbarao, Krishna, 2013. "Bioeconomic Modeling of an Imported Disease in California Lettuce," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150495, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Christine L. Carroll & Colin A. Carter & Rachael E. Goodhue & C.-Y. Cynthia Lin Lawell, 2017. "Crop Disease and Agricultural Productivity," NBER Chapters,in: Understanding Productivity Growth in Agriculture National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsAsian Soybean Rust; Stochastic Models; Dynamic Models; Crop Production/Industries; C61; Q13;
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea09:49595. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.