Bioeconomic Modeling of an Imported Disease in California Lettuce
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Livingston, Michael J. & Roberts, Michael J. & Rust, John, 2008. "Optimal Corn and Soybean Rotations," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6213, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Johansson, Robert C. & Livingston, Michael J. & Westra, John V. & Guidry, Kurt M., 2006. "Simulating the U.S. Impacts of Alternative Asian Soybean Rust Treatment Regimes," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 35(1), April.
- Gomez, Miguel I. & Nunez, Hector M. & Onal, Hayri, 2009.
"Economic Impacts of Soybean Rust on the US Soybean Sector,"
2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
49595, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gomez, Miguel I. & Nunez, Hector M. & Onal, Hayri, 2009. "Economic Impacts of Soybean Rust on the US Soybean Sector," Working Papers 51177, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Alessandro Pinto & Gerald C. Nelson, 2009. "Land Use Change with Spatially Explicit Data: A Dynamic Approach," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 43(2), pages 209-229, June.
- Wu, JunJie, 2001. "Optimal weed control under static and dynamic decision rules," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 25(1), June.
- Lubowski, Ruben N. & Plantinga, Andrew J. & Stavins, Robert N., 2006.
"Land-use change and carbon sinks: Econometric estimation of the carbon sequestration supply function,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 135-152, March.
- Lubowski, Ruben & Plantinga, Andrew & Stavins, Robert, 2005. "Land-Use Change and Carbon Sinks: Econometric Estimation of the Carbon Sequestration Supply Function," Working Paper Series rwp05-001, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Alain Carpentier & Elodie Letort, 2009. "Modeling acreage decisions within the multinomial Logit framework," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 09-17, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- D. Hueth & U. Regev, 1974. "Optimal Agricultural Pest Management with Increasing Pest Resistance," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 56(3), pages 543-552.
More about this item
Keywordsbioeconomic modeling; Verticillium wilt; lettuce; Agricultural and Food Policy; Demand and Price Analysis; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-24 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea13:150495. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .