Low Emission Development Strategies in Agriculture. An Agriculture, Forestry, and Other Land Uses (AFOLU) Perspective
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana & Janda, Karel & Zilberman, David, 2015. "Selective reporting and the social cost of carbon," Energy Economics, Elsevier, pages 394-406.
- Rutten, Martine & van Dijk, Michiel & van Rooij, Wilbert & Hilderink, Henk, 2014. "Land Use Dynamics, Climate Change, and Food Security in Vietnam: A Global-to-local Modeling Approach," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 29-46.
- Alessandro Pinto & Gerald C. Nelson, 2009. "Land Use Change with Spatially Explicit Data: A Dynamic Approach," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 209-229.
- Antle, John M. & Stoorvogel, Jetse J., 2008. "Agricultural carbon sequestration, poverty, and sustainability," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(03), pages 327-352, June.
- Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana & Janda, Karel & Zilberman, David, 2015.
"Selective reporting and the social cost of carbon,"
Elsevier, pages 394-406.
- Tomáš Havránek & Zuzana Iršová & Karel Janda & David Zilberman, 2014. "Selective Reporting and the Social Cost of Carbon," Working Papers IES 2014/29, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Sep 2014.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova & Karel Janda & David Zilberman, 2015. "Selective Reporting and the Social Cost of Carbon," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp533, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Tomas Havranek & Zuzana Irsova & Karel Janda & David Zilberman, 2015. "Selective reporting and the social cost of carbon," CAMA Working Papers 2015-28, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Havranek, Tomas & Irsova, Zuzana & Janda, Karel & Zilberman, David, 2014. "Selective Reporting and the Social Cost of Carbon," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt8wk3t1c8, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Train,Kenneth E., 2009. "Discrete Choice Methods with Simulation," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521766555, November.
- Chomitz, Kenneth M & Gray, David A, 1996.
"Roads, Land Use, and Deforestation: A Spatial Model Applied to Belize,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, pages 487-512.
- Keller, Wolfgang, 1997. "How trade patterns and technology flows affect productivity growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1831, The World Bank.
- Wolfgang Keller, 1999. "How Trade Patterns and Technology Flows Affect Productivity Growth," NBER Working Papers 6990, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robinson, Sherman & Mason d'Croz, Daniel & Islam, Shahnila & Cenacchi, Nicola & Creamer, Bernardo & Gueneau, Arthur & Hareau, Guy & Kleinwechter, Ulrich & Mottaleb, Khondoker & Nedumaran, Swamikannu &, 2015. "Climate change adaptation in agriculture: Ex ante analysis of promising and alternative crop technologies using DSSAT and IMPACT:," IFPRI discussion papers 1469, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Uchida, Hirotsugu & Nelson, Andrew, 2010. "Agglomeration Index Towards a New Measure of Urban Concentration," WIDER Working Paper Series 029, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Gerald C. Nelson & Daniel Hellerstein, 1997.
"Do Roads Cause Deforestation? Using Satellite Images in Econometric Analysis of Land Use,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(1), pages 80-88.
- Nelson, Gerald & Hellerstein, Daniel, 1997. "Do roads cause deforestation? Using satellite images in econometric analysis of land use," MPRA Paper 25261, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lubowski, Ruben N. & Plantinga, Andrew J. & Stavins, Robert N., 2006.
"Land-use change and carbon sinks: Econometric estimation of the carbon sequestration supply function,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 135-152, March.
- Lubowski, Ruben & Plantinga, Andrew & Stavins, Robert, 2005. "Land-Use Change and Carbon Sinks: Econometric Estimation of the Carbon Sequestration Supply Function," Working Paper Series rwp05-001, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- H. Charles J. Godfray & Sherman Robinson, 2015. "Contrasting approaches to projecting long-run global food security," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 31(1), pages 26-44.
- Willy Makundi & Jayant Sathaye, 2004. "GHG Mitigation Potential and Cost in Tropical Forestry - Relative Role for Agroforestry," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, pages 235-260.
- Torres, Arturo Balderas & Marchant, Rob & Lovett, Jon C. & Smart, James C.R. & Tipper, Richard, 2010. "Analysis of the carbon sequestration costs of afforestation and reforestation agroforestry practices and the use of cost curves to evaluate their potential for implementation of climate change mitigat," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 469-477, January.
- Diagana, Bocar & Antle, John & Stoorvogel, Jetse & Gray, Kara, 2007. "Economic potential for soil carbon sequestration in the Nioro region of Senegal's Peanut Basin," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, pages 26-37.
- Cacho, Oscar J. & Marshall, Graham R. & Milne, Mary, 2005. "Transaction and abatement costs of carbon-sink projects in developing countries," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(05), pages 597-614, October.
- Gerald Nelson & Alessandro De Pinto & Virginia Harris & Steven Stone, 2004. "Land Use and Road Improvements: A Spatial Perspective," International Regional Science Review, , pages 297-325.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:292:y:2014:i:c:p:51-62 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ruben N. Lubowski & Steven K. Rose, 2013. "The Potential for REDD+: Key Economic Modeling Insights and Issues," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 67-90.
- Tschakert, Petra, 2007. "Environmental services and poverty reduction: Options for smallholders in the Sahel," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, pages 75-86.
- Daniel McFadden, 1977. "Modelling the Choice of Residential Location," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 477, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More about this item
Keywordsclimate change; land use change; low emission development; AFOLU;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:87:y:2016:i:c:p:180-203. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.