Minimum-data analysis of ecosystem service supply in semi-subsistence agricultural systems
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- John M. Antle & Bocar Diagana & Jetse J. Stoorvogel & Roberto O. Valdivia, 2010. "Minimum-data analysis of ecosystem service supply in semi-subsistence agricultural systems," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(4), pages 601-617, October.
References listed on IDEAS
- GR Pautsch & LA Kurkalova & BA Babcock & CL Kling, 2001.
"The Efficiency Of Sequestering Carbon In Agricultural Soils,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 19(2), pages 123-134, April.
- Pautsch, Gregory R. & Kurkalova, Lyubov A. & Babcock, Bruce A. & Kling, Catherine L., 2001. "The Efficiency of Sequestering Carbon in Agricultural Soils," ISU General Staff Papers 200104010800001270, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- JunJie Wu & Richard M. Adams & Catherine L. Kling & Katsuya Tanaka, 2004.
"From Microlevel Decisions to Landscape Changes: An Assessment of Agricultural Conservation Policies,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(1), pages 26-41.
- Wu, JunJie & Adams, Richard M. & Kling, Catherine L. & Tanaka, Katsuya, 2004. "From Microlevel Decisions to Landscape Changes: An Assessment of Agricultural Conservation Policies," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12519, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wu, JunJie & Adams, Richard M. & Kling, Catherine L. & Tanaka, Katsuy, 2004. "From Microlevel Decisions to Landscape Changes: An Assessment of Agricultural Conservation Policies," ISU General Staff Papers 200402010752581352, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Antle, John M. & Stoorvogel, Jetse J., 2008. "Agricultural carbon sequestration, poverty, and sustainability," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(03), pages 327-352, June.
- Antle, John & Capalbo, Susan & Mooney, Sian & Elliott, Edward & Paustian, Keith, 2003. "Spatial heterogeneity, contract design, and the efficiency of carbon sequestration policies for agriculture," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 231-250, September.
- Diagana, Bocar & Antle, John & Stoorvogel, Jetse & Gray, Kara, 2007. "Economic potential for soil carbon sequestration in the Nioro region of Senegal's Peanut Basin," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 94(1), pages 26-37, April.
- Lubowski, Ruben N. & Plantinga, Andrew J. & Stavins, Robert N., 2006.
"Land-use change and carbon sinks: Econometric estimation of the carbon sequestration supply function,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 135-152, March.
- Lubowski, Ruben & Plantinga, Andrew & Stavins, Robert, 2005. "Land-Use Change and Carbon Sinks: Econometric Estimation of the Carbon Sequestration Supply Function," Working Paper Series rwp05-001, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shikuku, Kelvin M. & Valdivia, Roberto O. & Paul, Birthe K. & Mwongera, Caroline & Winowiecki, Leigh & Läderach, Peter & Herrero, Mario & Silvestri, Silvia, 2017. "Prioritizing climate-smart livestock technologies in rural Tanzania: A minimum data approach," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 204-216.
- Skidmore, Samuel & Santos, Paulo & Leimona, Beria, 2014. "Targeting REDD+: An Empirical Analysis of Carbon Sequestration in Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 781-790.
- Valdivia, Roberto O. & Antle, John M. & Stoorvogel, Jetse J., 2012. "Coupling the Tradeoff Analysis Model with a market equilibrium model to analyze economic and environmental outcomes of agricultural production systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 17-29.
More about this item
Keywordsecosystem services; Kenya; minimum data model; semi-subsistence agriculture; Senegal; Agribusiness; Demand and Price Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aareaj:162051. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.