Optimal weed control under static and dynamic decision rules
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- L. Joe Moffitt, 1988. "Incorporating Environmental Considerations in Pest Control Advice for Farmers," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 70(3), pages 628-634.
- repec:ags:ersaer:149302 is not listed on IDEAS
- Swinton, Scott M. & King, Robert P., 1994.
"A bioeconomic model for weed management in corn and soybean,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 313-335.
- Swinton, Scott M., 1991. "A bioeconomic model for weed management in corn and soybean," Faculty and Alumni Dissertations 231838, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Swinton, Scott M. & King, Robert P., 1992. "A Bioeconomic Model for Weed Management in Corn and Soybean," Staff Paper Series 201155, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Musser, Wesley N. & Wetzstein, Michael E. & Reece, Susan Y. & Varca, Philip E. & Edwards, David M. & Douce, G. Keith, 1986. "Beliefs of Farmers and Adoption of Integrated Pest Management," Journal of Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, vol. 38(1), pages 1-11.
- Moffitt, L. Joe & Hall, Darwin C. & Osteen, Craig D., 1984. "Economic Thresholds Under Uncertainty with Application to Corn Nematode Management," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(2), pages 151-158, December.
- Kevin T. McNamara & Michael E. Wetzstein & G. Keith Douce, 1991. "Factors Affecting Peanut Producer Adoption of Integrated Pest Management," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 13(1), pages 129-139.
- C. Robert Taylor & Oscar R. Burt, 1984. "Near-Optimal Management Strategies for Controlling Wild Oats in Spring Wheat," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 66(1), pages 50-60.
- Moffitt, L. Joe & Hall, Darwin C. & Osteen, Craig D., 1984. "Economic Thresholds Under Uncertainty With Application To Corn Nematode Management," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(2), pages 1-7, December.
- Fisher, Brian S. & Lee, R.R., 1981. "A Dynamic Programming Approach to the Economic Control of Weed and Disease Infestations in Wheat," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(03), pages 1-13, December.
- Catherine R. Greene & Randall A. Kramer & George W. Norton & Edwin G. Rajotte & McPherson Robert M., 1985. "An Economic Analysis of Soybean Integrated Pest Management," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 67(3), pages 567-572.
- Pandey, Sushil & Medd, R. W., 1991. "A stochastic dynamic programming framework for weed control decision making: an application to Avena fatua L," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 6(2), pages 115-128, December.
- Gillmeister, William J. & Moffitt, L. Joe & Bhowmik, Prasanta C. & Allen, P. Geoffrey, 1990. "Information Value In Weed Management," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 19(1), pages 1-4, April.
- Lansford, Vernon & Madison, Daniel & Thompson, Wyatt & Willott, Brian & Adams, Gary M. & Babcock, Bruce A. & Beghin, John C. & Mohanty, Samarendu & Fuller, Frank H. & Chaudhary, Sudhir & Fabiosa, Jaci, 1999. "FAPRI 1999 U.S. Agricultural Outlook," FAPRI Staff Reports 32049, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jones, Randall E. & Cacho, Oscar J. & Sinden, Jack A., 2003. "Modelling the Dynamics of Weed Management Technologies," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57902, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Ranjan, Ram, 2019. "Deriving double dividends through linking payments for ecosystem services to environmental entrepreneurship: The case of the invasive weed Lantana camara," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 1-1.
- Chalak, Morteza & Pannell, David J., 2012. "Optimising control of an agricultural weed in sheep-production pastures," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 109(C), pages 1-8.
- Morteza Chalak & David J. Pannell, 2015. "Optimal Integrated Strategies to Control an Invasive Weed," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 63(3), pages 381-407, September.
- David Boussios & Paul V. Preckel & Yigezu A. Yigezu & Prakash N. Dixit & Samia Akroush & Hatem Cheikh M'hamed & Mohamed Annabi & Aden Aw‐Hassan & Yahya Shakatreh & Omar Abdel Hadi & Ayed Al‐Abdallat &, 2019. "Modeling producer responses with dynamic programming: a case for adaptive crop management," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 50(1), pages 101-111, January.
- Olson, Lars J., 2006.
"The Economics of Terrestrial Invasive Species: A Review of the Literature,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(1), pages 178-194, April.
- Olson, Lars J., 2006. "The Economics of Terrestrial Invasive Species: A Review of the Literature," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 35(1), pages 1-17, April.
- Finnoff, David & Tschirhart, John, 2005. "Identifying, preventing and controlling invasive plant species using their physiological traits," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 397-416, February.
- Christine L. Carroll & Colin A. Carter & Rachael E. Goodhue & C.-Y. Cynthia Lin Lawell, 2018. "Crop Disease and Agricultural Productivity: Evidence from a Dynamic Structural Model of Verticillium Wilt Management," NBER Chapters, in: Agricultural Productivity and Producer Behavior, pages 217-249, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:25:y:2001:i:1:p:119-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwell-synergy.com/loi/agec .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.