Optimising control of an agricultural weed in sheep-production pastures
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:222:y:2011:i:4:p:1030-1037 is not listed on IDEAS
- Odom, Doreen I. S. & Cacho, Oscar J. & Sinden, J. A. & Griffith, Garry R., 2003. "Policies for the management of weeds in natural ecosystems: the case of scotch broom (Cytisus scoparius, L.) in an Australian national park," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 119-135, February.
- Wu, JunJie, 2001. "Optimal weed control under static and dynamic decision rules," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 25(1), June.
- C. Robert Taylor & Oscar R. Burt, 1984. "Near-Optimal Management Strategies for Controlling Wild Oats in Spring Wheat," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 66(1), pages 50-60.
- Abadi Ghadim, Amir K. & Pannell, David J., 1991. "Economic trade-off between pasture production and crop weed control," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 1-15.
- Zhang, Wei & van der Werf, Wopke & Swinton, Scott M., 2010. "Spatially optimal habitat management for enhancing natural control of an invasive agricultural pest: Soybean aphid," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 551-565, November.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Wu, JunJie, 2001. "Optimal weed control under static and dynamic decision rules," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 119-130, June.
- Pannell, David J., 1988. "Weed Management: A Review of Applied Economics Research in Australia," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(03), December.
- Epanchin-Niell, Rebecca S. & Wilen, James E., 2012. "Optimal spatial control of biological invasions," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 260-270.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsWeed; Blackberry; Optimisation; Stochastic; Agriculture;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:109:y:2012:i:c:p:1-8. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.