The Role of Harvest Timing in Pest Management: Grower Response to Infestation by the California Olive Fruit Fly
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2009|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 555 East Wells Street, Suite 1100, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202|
Phone: (414) 918-3190
Fax: (414) 276-3349
Web page: http://www.aaea.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- H. Talpaz & G. L. Curry & P. J. H. Sharpe & D. W. DeMichele & R. E. Frisbie, 1978. "Optimal Pesticide Application for Controlling the Boll Weevil on Cotton," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 60(3), pages 469-475.
- Thomas Christiaans & Thomas Eichner & Rüdiger Pethig, 2005.
"Optimal pest control in agriculture,"
122-05, Universität Siegen, Fakultät Wirtschaftswissenschaften, Wirtschaftsinformatik und Wirtschaftsrecht.
- Babcock, Bruce A. & Lichtenberg, E. & Zilberman, David, 1992.
"Impact of Damage Control and Quality of Output: Estimating Pest Control Effectiveness,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
10589, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bruce A. Babcock & Erik Lichtenberg & David Zilberman, 1992. "Impact of Damage Control and Quality of Output: Estimating Pest Control Effectiveness," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 74(1), pages 163-172.
- Feder, G. & Regev, U., 1975. "Biological interactions and environmental effects in the economics of pest control," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 75-91, December.
- Moffitt, L. Joe & Hall, Darwin C. & Osteen, Craig D., 1984. "Economic Thresholds Under Uncertainty With Application To Corn Nematode Management," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(02), December.
- Atanu Saha & C. Richard Shumway & Arthur Havenner, 1997. "The Economics and Econometrics of Damage Control," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(3), pages 773-785.
- J. Pannell, David, 1991.
"Pests and pesticides, risk and risk aversion,"
Blackwell, vol. 5(4), pages 361-383, August.
- Thomas L. Marsh & Ray G. Huffaker & Garrell E. Long, 2000. "Optimal Control of Vector-Virus-Plant Interactions: The Case of Potato Leafroll Virus Net Necrosis," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(3), pages 556-569.
- Cobourn, Kelly M. & Goodhue, Rachael E. & Williams, Jeffrey C. & Zalom, Frank, 2008. "Pests and Agricultural Commodity Losses: Evaluating Alternative Approaches to Damage Function Estimation," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6530, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Moffitt, L. Joe & Hall, Darwin C. & Osteen, Craig D., 1984. "Economic Thresholds Under Uncertainty with Application to Corn Nematode Management," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(02), pages 151-158, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea09:49475. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.