Information Value In Weed Management
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Moffitt, L. Joe & Hall, Darwin C. & Osteen, Craig D., 1984. "Economic Thresholds Under Uncertainty with Application to Corn Nematode Management," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(02), pages 151-158, December.
- Moffitt, L. Joe & Hall, Darwin C. & Osteen, Craig D., 1984. "Economic Thresholds Under Uncertainty With Application To Corn Nematode Management," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(02), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wu, JunJie, 2001. "Optimal weed control under static and dynamic decision rules," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(1), pages 119-130, June.
- Norwood, F. Bailey & Marra, Michele C., 2003. "Pesticide Productivity: Of Bugs and Biases," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(03), December.
- Wu, JunJie, 2001. "Optimal weed control under static and dynamic decision rules," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 25(1), June.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nejare:28962. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.