Analysis of the rational long-term herbicide use: Evidence for herbicide efficacy and critical weed kill rate as key factors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Swinton, Scott M. & King, Robert P., 1994.
"A bioeconomic model for weed management in corn and soybean,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 313-335.
- Swinton, Scott M., 1991. "A bioeconomic model for weed management in corn and soybean," Doctoral Dissertations 231838, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Swinton, Scott M. & King, Robert P., 1992. "A Bioeconomic Model for Weed Management in Corn and Soybean," Staff Papers 201155, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Gorddard, Russell J. & Pannell, David J. & Hertzler, Greg, 1996. "Economic evaluation of strategies for management of herbicide resistance," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 281-298, July.
- Pandey, Sushil & Medd, R. W., 1991. "A stochastic dynamic programming framework for weed control decision making: an application to Avena fatua L," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 6(2), pages 115-128, December.
- Pandey, Sushil & Medd, R. W., 1990. "Integration of seed and plant kill tactics for control of wild oats: An economic evaluation," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 65-76.
- Pandey, Sushil & Medd, Richard W., 1991. "A stochastic dynamic programming framework for weed control decision making: an application to Avena fatua L," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 6(2), December.
- C. Robert Taylor & Oscar R. Burt, 1984. "Near-Optimal Management Strategies for Controlling Wild Oats in Spring Wheat," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 66(1), pages 50-60.
- S. Pandey & R. K. Lindner & R. W. Medd, 1993. "Towards An Economic Framework For Evaluating Potential Benefits From Research Into Weed Control," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(2), pages 322-334.
- Fisher, Brian S. & Lee, R.R., 1981. "A Dynamic Programming Approach to the Economic Control of Weed and Disease Infestations in Wheat," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(03), December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:56:y:1998:i:3:p:323-340. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.