Economic evaluation of strategies for management of herbicide resistance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- D. J. Pannell, 1990.
"Responses To Risk In Weed Control Decisions Under Expected Profit Maximisation,"
Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 391-401.
- Pannell, David J, 1989. "Responses to Risk in Weed Control Decisions Under Expected Profit Maximisation," Discussion Papers 232316, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- White, Kenneth J, 1978. "A General Computer Program for Econometric Methods-Shazam," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 239-240, January.
- Norton, George W. & Kazmierczak, Richard F. Jr & Knight, Alan L., 1989. "Economics of Agricultural Pesticide Resistance," Staff Papers 232541, Virginia Tech, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Monjardino, Marta & Pannell, David J. & Powles, Stephen B., 2002. "The Value of Roundup-Ready® Canola in a Multi-Weed Farming System," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra 125141, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Beltran, Jesusa C. & Pannell, David J. & Doole, Graeme J. & White, Benedict, 2012. "Economic analysis of integrated weed management strategies for annual barnyardgrass (Echinochloa crus-galli complex) in Philippine rice farming systems," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124236, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Monjardino, Marta & Pannell, David J. & Powles, Stephen B., 2005. "The economic value of glyphosate-resistant canola in the management of two widespread crop weeds in a Western Australian farming system," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 84(3), pages 297-315, June.
- Schmidt, Carmel P & Pannell, David J, 1996.
"Economic Issues in Management of Herbicide-Resistant Weeds,"
Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 64(03), December.
- Schmidt, Carmel P & Pannell, David J., 1996. "Economic Issues in Management of Herbicide-Resistant Weeds," Discussion Papers 232278, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Jayasuriya, Rohan T. & Jones, Randall E., 2008. "A bioeconomic model for determining the optimal response to a new weed incursion in Australian cropping systems," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 6015, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Wallinga, Jacco, 1998. "Analysis of the rational long-term herbicide use: Evidence for herbicide efficacy and critical weed kill rate as key factors," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 323-340, March.
- Monjardino, Marta & Pannell, David J. & Powles, Stephen B., 2001. "A Multi-Species Bio-Economic Model For Integrated Weed Management," 2001 Conference (45th), January 23-25, 2001, Adelaide 125795, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Mitchell, Paul D., 2011. "Economic Assessment of the Benefits of Chloro-s-triazine Herbicides to U.S. Corn, Sorghum, and Sugarcane Producers," Staff Paper Series 564, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Rohan Jayasuriya & Randall Jones & Remy Ven, 2011. "A bioeconomic model for determining the optimal response strategies for a new weed incursion," Journal of Bioeconomics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 45-72, April.
- Jones, Randall E. & Cacho, Oscar J. & Sinden, Jack A., 2003. "Modelling the Dynamics of Weed Management Technologies," 2003 Conference (47th), February 12-14, 2003, Fremantle, Australia 57902, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Pannell, David J. & Stewart, Vanessa & Bennett, Anne & Monjardino, Marta & Schmidt, Carmel & Powles, Stephen B., 2004. "RIM: a bioeconomic model for integrated weed management of Lolium rigidum in Western Australia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 305-325, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:51:y:1996:i:3:p:281-298. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.