Risks of post-emergence weed control strategies in sugar beet: development and application of a bio-economic model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wossink, G. A. A. & de Buck, A. J. & van Niejenhuis, J. H. & Haverkamp, H. C. M., 1997. "Farmer perceptions of weed control techniques in sugarbeet," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 409-423, November.
- de Buck, A. J. & Hendrix, E. M. T. & Schoorlemmer, H. B., 1999. "Analysing production and environmental risks in arable farming systems: A mathematical approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 416-426, December.
- Taylor, Michael L. & Adams, Richard M. & Miller, Stanley F., 1992. "Farm-Level Response To Agricultural Effluent Control Strategies: The Case Of The Willamette Valley," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(01), July.
- Auld, Bruce A. & Tisdell, Clem A., 1987. "Economic thresholds and response to uncertainty in weed control," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 219-227.
- Wiles, L. J. & King, R. P. & Schweizer, E. E. & Lybecker, D. W. & Swinton, S. M., 1996. "GWM: General weed management model," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 355-376.
- Swinton, Scott M. & King, Robert P., 1994. "A bioeconomic model for weed management in corn and soybean," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 313-335.
- Sells, J. E., 1993. "Calculating transition probabilities for modelling weed management options using stochastic dynamic programming," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 41-52.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:59:y:1999:i:3:p:283-299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.