Risks of post-emergence weed control strategies in sugar beet: development and application of a bio-economic model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- C. Robert Taylor & Oscar R. Burt, 1984. "Near-Optimal Management Strategies for Controlling Wild Oats in Spring Wheat," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 66(1), pages 50-60.
- Wossink, G. A. A. & de Buck, A. J. & van Niejenhuis, J. H. & Haverkamp, H. C. M., 1997. "Farmer perceptions of weed control techniques in sugarbeet," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 409-423, November.
- Wiles, L. J. & King, R. P. & Schweizer, E. E. & Lybecker, D. W. & Swinton, S. M., 1996. "GWM: General weed management model," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 355-376.
- Swinton, Scott M. & King, Robert P., 1992.
"A Bioeconomic Model for Weed Management in Corn and Soybean,"
201155, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Swinton, Scott M. & King, Robert P., 1994. "A bioeconomic model for weed management in corn and soybean," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 313-335.
- Swinton, Scott M., 1991. "A bioeconomic model for weed management in corn and soybean," Doctoral Dissertations 231838, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Sells, J. E., 1993. "Calculating transition probabilities for modelling weed management options using stochastic dynamic programming," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 41-52.
- Taylor, Michael L. & Adams, Richard M. & Miller, Stanley F., 1992. "Farm-Level Response To Agricultural Effluent Control Strategies: The Case Of The Willamette Valley," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 17(01), July.
- Auld, Bruce A. & Tisdell, Clem A., 1987. "Economic thresholds and response to uncertainty in weed control," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 219-227.
- de Buck, A. J. & Hendrix, E. M. T. & Schoorlemmer, H. B., 1999. "Analysing production and environmental risks in arable farming systems: A mathematical approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 119(2), pages 416-426, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:59:y:1999:i:3:p:283-299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.