A bioeconomic model for weed management in corn and soybean
A Thesis Submitted to the Faculty of the Graduate School of the University of Minnesota In partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy. Advisor: Robert P. King
(This abstract was borrowed from another version of this item.)
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cox, Craig A. & Easter, K. William, 1990. "A Regional Ban Of Alachlor And Atrazine In Southeastern Minnesota: The Economic And Environmental Effects," Staff Papers 13945, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Swinton, Scott M. & King, Robert P., 1992.
"A Bioeconomic Model for Weed Management in Corn and Soybean,"
201155, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Swinton, Scott M. & King, Robert P., 1994. "A bioeconomic model for weed management in corn and soybean," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 313-335.
- Swinton, Scott M., 1991. "A bioeconomic model for weed management in corn and soybean," Doctoral Dissertations 231838, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Apland, Jeffrey, 1988. "Flow Resources, Field Time And Modeling The Farm Firm: Concepts And Research Needs," Staff Papers 13386, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Taff, Steven J. & Cox, Craig A., 1990. "Public Acquisition Of Rights To Use Farm Chemicals: Possible Costs And Impacts," Staff Papers 13871, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Senauer, Benjamin, 1989. "Food Safety: A Growing Concern," Staff Papers 13532, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:44:y:1994:i:3:p:313-335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.