GWM: General weed management model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kropff, M. J. & Lotz, L. A. P., 1992. "Systems approaches to quantify crop-weed interactions and their application in weed management," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-3), pages 265-282.
- Swinton, Scott M. & King, Robert P., 1994.
"A bioeconomic model for weed management in corn and soybean,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 313-335.
- Swinton, Scott M., 1991. "A bioeconomic model for weed management in corn and soybean," Doctoral Dissertations 231838, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Swinton, Scott M. & King, Robert P., 1992. "A Bioeconomic Model for Weed Management in Corn and Soybean," Staff Papers 201155, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Thornton, P.K., 1985. "The use of biological simulation models in agricultural management information systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 51-57.
- Teng, P. S. & Savary, S., 1992. "Implementing the systems approach in pest management," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-3), pages 237-264.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:50:y:1996:i:4:p:355-376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.