GWM: General weed management model
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thornton, P.K., 1985. "The use of biological simulation models in agricultural management information systems," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 51-57.
- Swinton, Scott M. & King, Robert P., 1994.
"A bioeconomic model for weed management in corn and soybean,"
Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 313-335.
- Swinton, Scott M., 1991. "A bioeconomic model for weed management in corn and soybean," Doctoral Dissertations 231838, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Swinton, Scott M. & King, Robert P., 1992. "A Bioeconomic Model for Weed Management in Corn and Soybean," Staff Papers 201155, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Kropff, M. J. & Lotz, L. A. P., 1992. "Systems approaches to quantify crop-weed interactions and their application in weed management," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-3), pages 265-282.
- Teng, P. S. & Savary, S., 1992. "Implementing the systems approach in pest management," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-3), pages 237-264.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:ecomod:v:201:y:2007:i:3:p:283-300 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beltran, Jesusa C. & Pannell, David J. & Doole, Graeme J. & White, Benedict, 2012. "Economic analysis of integrated weed management strategies for annual barnyardgrass (Echinochloa crus-galli complex) in Philippine rice farming systems," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124236, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Swinton, Scott M. & Day, Esther, 2000. "Economics In The Design, Assessment, Adoption, And Policy Analysis Of I.P.M," Staff Papers 11789, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Mace, Karen & Morlon, Pierre & Munier-Jolain, Nicolas & Quere, Lionel, 2007. "Time scales as a factor in decision-making by French farmers on weed management in annual crops," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 93(1-3), pages 115-142, March.
- Lodovichi, Mariela V. & Blanco, Aníbal M. & Chantre, Guillermo R. & Bandoni, J. Alberto & Sabbatini, Mario R. & Vigna, Mario & López, Ricardo & Gigón, Ramón, 2013. "Operational planning of herbicide-based weed management," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 121(C), pages 117-129.
- de Buck, A. J. & Schoorlemmer, H. B. & Wossink, G. A. A. & Janssens, S. R. M., 1999. "Risks of post-emergence weed control strategies in sugar beet: development and application of a bio-economic model," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 283-299, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agisys:v:50:y:1996:i:4:p:355-376. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/agsy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.