Risk-indexed herbicide taxes to reduce ground and surface water pollution: an integrated ecological economics evaluation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Archer, David W. & Shogren, Jason F., 1996.
"Endogenous risk in weed control management,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 14(2), July.
- Bouzaher, Aziz & Archer, David & Cabe, Richard & Carriquiry, Alicia L. & Shogren, Jason F., 1992. "Effects of Environmental Policy on Trade-Offs in Agri-Chemical Management," Staff General Research Papers 565, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Xu, Feng & Prato, Tony & Ma, Jian, 1995. "A Farm-Level Case Study of Sustainable Agricultural Production," Staff General Research Papers 837, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Bouzaher, Aziz & Cabe, Richard & Johnson, Stanley R. & Manale, Andrew & Shogren, Jason F., 1995.
"Ceepes: An Evolving System for Agroenvironmental Policy,"
Staff General Research Papers
850, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Aziz Bouzaher & Richard Cabe & Stanley R. Johnson & Andrew Manale & Jason F. Shogren, 1994. "CEEPES: An Evolving System for Agro-environmental Policy," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 94-wp122, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- repec:ags:nbaesp:140350 is not listed on IDEAS
- Aziz Bouzaher & Richard Cabe & Alicia L. Carriquiry & Philip W. Gassman & P. G. Lakshminarayan & Jason F. Shogren, 1992.
"Metamodels and Nonpoint Pollution Policy in Agriculture,"
Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications
92-wp97, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Bouzaher, Aziz & Lakshminarayan, P. G. & Cabe, Richard & Carriquiry, Alicia L. & Gassman, Philip W. & Shogren, Jason F., 1993. "Metamodels and Nonpoint Pollution Policy in Agriculture," Staff General Research Papers 531, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Cox, Craig A. & Easter, K. William, 1990. "A Regional Ban Of Alachlor And Atrazine In Southeastern Minnesota: The Economic And Environmental Effects," Staff Papers 13945, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Taylor, C. Robert & Penson, John B., Jr. & Smith, Edward G. & Knutson, Ronald D., 1991. "Economic Impacts Of Chemical Use Reduction On The South," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(01), July.
- Kania, John J. & Johnson, Bruce B., 1981. "An Impact Assessment Model Of Limiting Pesticide Usage In Agriculture," Reports 140350, University of Nebraska-Lincoln, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Craig Osteen & Fred Kuchler, 1987. "Pesticide regulatory decisions: Production efficiency, equity, and interdependence," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(3), pages 307-322.
- Lakshminarayan, P. G. & Bouzaher, Aziz & Shogren, Jason F., 1996. "Atrazine and Water Quality: An Evaluation of Alternative Policy Options," Staff General Research Papers 1000, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecolec:v:38:y:2001:i:2:p:227-250. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.