Economic Impacts Of Chemical Use Reduction On The South
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Archer, David Walter, 1995. "Self-insurance and self-protection in weed control: implications for nonpoint source pollution," ISU General Staff Papers 1995010108000012033, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Archer, David W. & Shogren, Jason F., 2001. "Risk-indexed herbicide taxes to reduce ground and surface water pollution: an integrated ecological economics evaluation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 227-250, August.
- Ragona, Maddalena & Mazzocchi, Mario, 2008. "Measuring the Impacts of Food Safety Regulations: A Methodological Review," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43864, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:gam:jagris:v:8:y:2018:i:4:p:53-:d:139411 is not listed on IDEAS
- Archer, David W. & Shogren, Jason F., 1996. "Endogenous risk in weed control management," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 103-122, July.
- Mafoua, Edouard & Hornbaker, Robert H., 2006. "Cost-Effectiveness of Alternative Environmental Policies for Reducing Non-Point Source Pollution in Public Water Supplies," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35297, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:3:y:1997:i:3:p:299-311 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ragona, Maddalena & Mazzocchi, Mario, 2008. "Impact Evaluation of Food Safety Regulations: A Review of Quantitative Methods," 110th Seminar, February 18-22, 2008, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 49887, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Joseph, Barbara A. & Jones, Hezekiah & Befecadu, Joseph, 2003. "Policy Implications On The Reduction Of Nitrogen Fertilizer Use On Non-Irrigated Corn-Winter Wheat Production In North Alabama," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35183, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Mitchell, Paul D., 2011. "Estimating Soil Erosion and Fuel Use Changes and Their Monetary Values with AGSIM: A Case Study for Triazine Herbicides," Staff Paper Series 563, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Parveen Setia & Bengt Hyberg & Daniel Ugarte & Daryll Ray, 1997. "Planting flexibility: Implications for agricultural sustainability," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 3(3), pages 299-311, August.
- Taylor, C. Robert, 1992. "Issues In Risk/Benefit Evaluation For Pesticide Registration," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-6, October.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:30282. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.