Estimating Soil Erosion and Fuel Use Changes and Their Monetary Values with AGSIM: A Case Study for Triazine Herbicides
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ribaudo, Marc & Hurley, Terrance M., 1997.
"Economic And Environmental Effects Associated With Reducing The Use Of Atrazine: An Example Of Cross-Disciplinary Research,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 29(1), pages 1-11, July.
- Ribaudo, Marc O. & Hurley, Terrance M., 1997. "Economic and Environmental Effects Associated with Reducing the Use of Atrazine: An Example of Cross-Disciplinary Research," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(1), pages 87-97, July.
- Craig Osteen & Fred Kuchler, 1987. "Pesticide regulatory decisions: Production efficiency, equity, and interdependence," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(3), pages 307-322.
- Taylor, C. Robert & Penson, John B. & Smith, Edward G. & Knutson, Ronald D., 1991. "Economic Impacts of Chemical Use Reduction on the South," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(1), pages 15-23, July.
- Mitchell, Paul D., 2011. "Economic Assessment of the Benefits of Chloro-s-triazine Herbicides to U.S. Corn, Sorghum, and Sugarcane Producers," Staff Paper Series 564, University of Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Fuglie, Keith O., 1999.
"Conservation Tillage and Pesticide Use in the Cornbelt,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(1), pages 133-147, April.
- Fuglie, Keith O., 1999. "Conservation Tillage And Pesticide Use In The Cornbelt," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 31(1), pages 1-15, April.
- Taylor, C. Robert & Penson, John B., Jr. & Smith, Edward G. & Knutson, Ronald D., 1991. "Economic Impacts Of Chemical Use Reduction On The South," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(1), pages 1-9, July.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Schaub, John R., 1991. "Economic Impacts Of Chemical Use Reduction On The South: Discussion," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(1), pages 1-2, July.
- Tegtmeier, Erin M & Duffy, Michael, 2004. "External Costs of Agricultural Production in the United States," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12659, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Terry M. Dinan & Michael Salassi & Craig Simons, 1991. "Farm-level impacts of recent and proposed environmental regulations on selected farm types," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(2), pages 115-133.
- Tauer, Loren W., 1988. "The economic impact of future biological nitrogen fixation technologies," Working Papers 7271, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Robert Taylor, C., 1994. "Deterministic versus stochastic evaluation of the aggregate economic effects of price support programs," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 461-473.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Archer, David Walter, 1995. "Self-insurance and self-protection in weed control: implications for nonpoint source pollution," ISU General Staff Papers 1995010108000012033, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Archer, David W. & Shogren, Jason F., 2001. "Risk-indexed herbicide taxes to reduce ground and surface water pollution: an integrated ecological economics evaluation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 227-250, August.
- Knutson, Ronald D., 1994. "Impacts Of Reduced Pesticide Use On The Produce Industry," Pesticide Use and Produce Quality: Proceedings of a Workshop 260052, Food and Agricultural Marketing Consortium (FAMC).
- Ragona, Maddalena & Mazzocchi, Mario, 2008. "Measuring the Impacts of Food Safety Regulations: A Methodological Review," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 43864, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Archer, David W. & Shogren, Jason F., 1996. "Endogenous risk in weed control management," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 14(2), pages 103-122, July.
- Uwe A. Schneider & Livia Rasche & Bruce A. McCarl, 2018. "Assessing the Economic Impacts of Pesticide Regulations," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(4), pages 1-13, April.
- Dong, Fengxia & Mitchell, Paul D. & Davis, Vince M. & Recker, Ross, 2013. "Impact of Atrazine on the Sustainability of Weed Management in Wisconsin Corn Production," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150336, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Taylor, C. Robert, 1992. "Issues In Risk/Benefit Evaluation For Pesticide Registration," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 21(2), pages 1-6, October.
- Tauer, Loren W., 1990. "Ex-ante Economic Assessment of Agriculture Biotechnology," Staff Papers 121528, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Ragona, Maddalena & Mazzocchi, Mario, 2008. "Impact Evaluation of Food Safety Regulations: A Review of Quantitative Methods," 110th Seminar, February 18-22, 2008, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 49887, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Joseph, Barbara A. & Jones, Hezekiah & Befecadu, Joseph, 2003. "Policy Implications On The Reduction Of Nitrogen Fertilizer Use On Non-Irrigated Corn-Winter Wheat Production In North Alabama," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35183, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- James Breen & Darragh Clancy & Mary Ryan & M. Wallace, 2010. "Can’t See the Wood for the Trees: The Returns to Farm Forestry in Ireland," Working Papers 1003, Rural Economy and Development Programme,Teagasc.
- Alan Gregory, 2011. "The Expected Cost of Equity and the Expected Risk Premium in the UK," Review of Behavioral Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(1), pages 1-26, April.
- Ana-Maria BERCU, 2014. "Performance Appraisal Of Civil Servants. Sustainability And Development," Proceedings of Administration and Public Management International Conference, Research Centre in Public Administration and Public Services, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 10(1), pages 35-43, June.
- repec:fip:fedhep:y:2013:i:qii:p:30-46:n:vol.37no.2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ghimire, Narishwar & Woodward, Richard T., 2013. "Under- and over-use of pesticides: An international analysis," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(C), pages 73-81.
- Scherrer-Rathje, Maike & Boyle, Todd A. & Deflorin, Patricia, 2009. "Lean, take two! Reflections from the second attempt at lean implementation," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 79-88.
- Shachmurove, Yochanan & Vulanovic, Milos, 2013. "SPACs in Shipping," EconStor Preprints 88633, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Benmelech, Efraim & Dlugosz, Jennifer, 2009. "The alchemy of CDO credit ratings," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(5), pages 617-634, July.
- Farrell, Terence C., 2008. "An Economic Evaluation of Conservation Farming Practices for the Central West of NSW," 2008 Conference (52nd), February 5-8, 2008, Canberra, Australia 6177, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Felipe Jiménez & Wilmar Cabrera-Montiel, 2014. "System for Road Vehicle Energy Optimization Using Real Time Road and Traffic Information," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(6), pages 1-23, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecl:wisagr:563. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dauwius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.