Ex-ante Economic Assessment of Agriculture Biotechnology
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jan 1990|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://aem.cornell.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nelson, Richard R & Winter, Sidney G, 1982. "The Schumpeterian Tradeoff Revisited," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 114-32, March.
- Tauer, Loren W., 1985. "The Impact of Bovine Growth Hormone on the New York Sector: An Example using Sector Linear Programming," Staff Papers 185987, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- J. Brian Hardaker & Jock R. Anderson & John L. Dillon, 1984.
"Perspectives On Assessing The Impacts Of Improved Agricultural Technologies In Developing Countries,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 28(2-3), pages 87-108, 08-12.
- Hardaker, J. Brian & Anderson, Jock R. & Dillon, John L., 1984. "Perspectives On Assessing The Impacts Of Improved Agricultural Technologies In Developing Countries," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 28(02-03).
- Craig Osteen & Fred Kuchler, 1987. "Pesticide regulatory decisions: Production efficiency, equity, and interdependence," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 3(3), pages 307-322.
- Tauer, Loren W., 1988. "The economic impact of future biological nitrogen fixation technologies," Working Papers 7271, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Fishel, Walter L. & Kenney, Martin, 1985. "Challenge to Studies of Biotechnology Impacts in the Social Sciences," 1985 Conference, August 26-September 4, 1985, Málaga, Spain 182587, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Futia, Carl A, 1980. "Schumpeterian Competition," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 94(4), pages 675-95, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cudasp:121528. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.