Economics of Antibiotic Resistance
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Aug 1998|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Box 353330, Seattle, WA 98193-3330|
Web page: http://www.econ.washington.edu/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Laxminarayan, Ramanan & Brown, Gardner M., 2001.
"Economics of Antibiotic Resistance: A Theory of Optimal Use,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 183-206, September.
- Laxminarayan, Ramanan & Brown, Gardner, 2000. "Economics of Antibiotic Resistance: A Theory of Optimal Use," Discussion Papers dp-00-36, Resources For the Future.
- Gardner Brown & Ramanan Laxminarayan, 1998.
"Economics of Antibiotic Resistance,"
Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington
0060, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Hartwick, John M, 1978.
"Exploitation of Many Deposits of an Exhaustible Resource,"
Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 201-17, January.
- John Hartwick, 1975. "Exploitation of Many Deposits of an Exhaustible Resource," Working Papers 182, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Tomas Philipson, 1999.
"Economic Epidemiology and Infectious Diseases,"
NBER Working Papers
7037, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Weitzman, Martin L., 1976.
"The optimal development of resource pools,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 351-364, June.
- D. Hueth & U. Regev, 1974. "Optimal Agricultural Pest Management with Increasing Pest Resistance," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 56(3), pages 543-552.
- Brown, Gardner & Layton, David F., 1996. "Resistance economics: social cost and the evolution of antibiotic resistance," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 1(03), pages 349-355, July.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:udb:wpaper:0060. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael Goldblatt)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.