Factors Affecting Farmer Participation in Agritourism
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge, 1996. "The Microeconomic Impact Of Ipm Adoption: Theory And Application," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 25(2), October.
- Fernandez-Cornejo, Jorge, 1996. "The Microeconomic Impact of IPM Adoption: Theory and Application," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 25(02), pages 149-160, October.
- J. Scott Long & Jeremy Freese, 2006. "Regression Models for Categorical Dependent Variables using Stata, 2nd Edition," Stata Press books, StataCorp LP, edition 2, number long2, April.
- Schultz, Theodore W, 1975. "The Value of the Ability to Deal with Disequilibria," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 13(3), pages 827-846, September.
- Martinez, Stephen W., 2010. "Varied Interests Drive Growing Popularity of Local Foods," Amber Waves, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yeboah, Anthony K. & Owens, John Paul & Bynum, Jarvetta & Okafor, Ralph, 2015. "Case Studies of Agritourism among Small Farmers in North Carolina," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229824, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Jensen, Kimberly & Bruch Leffew, Megan & Menard, Jamey & English, Burton C., 2014. "Analysis of Factors Influencing Agritourism Businesses in Expansion," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 161401, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Khanal, Aditya & Mishra, Ashok, 2015.
"Interlinked diversification strategies: Evidence from farm business households,"
2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia
196860, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Khanal, Aditya & Mishra, Ashok, 2015. "Interlinked diversification strategies: Evidence from farm business households," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196977, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Aditya R. Khanal & Ashok K. Mishra, 2014. "Agritourism and off-farm work: survival strategies for small farms," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(S1), pages 65-76, November.
- Jensen, Kimberly L. & Bruch Leffew, Megan & Menard, R. Jamey & English, Burton C., 2014. "Analysis of Factors Influencing Agritourism Businesses Perceptions about Expansion," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 45(2), July.
- Khanal, Aditya R. & Mishra, Ashok & Koirala, Krishna H., 2014. "Participation in Agritourism and Off-farm Work: Do Small Farms Benefit?," 2014 Annual Meeting, February 1-4, 2014, Dallas, Texas 162453, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
Keywordsagritourism; farm recreation; public access for recreation; farm location; logit model; odds ratios; operator characteristics; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Farm Management; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:arerjl:132529. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.