Sustainable School Food Procurement in Large Kâ€“12 Districts: Prospects for Value Chain Partnerships
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martinez, Stephen W. & Stewart, Hayden, 2003. "From Supply Push to Demand Pull: Agribusiness Strategies for Today's Consumers," Amber Waves, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, November.
- Ralston, Katherine L. & Newman, Constance & Clauson, Annette L. & Guthrie, Joanne F. & Buzby, Jean C., 2008. "The National School Lunch Program: Background, Trends, and Issues," Economic Research Report 56464, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Henk Renting & Terry K Marsden & Jo Banks, 2003. "Understanding alternative food networks: exploring the role of short food supply chains in rural development," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 35(3), pages 393-411, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- O'Hara, Jeffrey K. & Benson, Matthew, 2017. "Local Food Production and Farm to School Expenditures," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252669, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:spr:agrhuv:v:34:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10460-016-9738-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lori Stahlbrand, 2016. "The Food For Life Catering Mark: Implementing the Sustainability Transition in University Food Procurement," Agriculture, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(3), pages 1-19, September.
- Becot, Florence & Conner, David & Nelson, Abbie & Buckwalter, Erin & Erickson, Daniel, 2014. "Institutional Demand for Locally-Grown Food in Vermont: Marketing Implications for Producers and Distributors," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 45(2), July.
- Giaime Berti & Catherine Mulligan, 2016. "Competitiveness of Small Farms and Innovative Food Supply Chains: The Role of Food Hubs in Creating Sustainable Regional and Local Food Systems," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(7), pages 1-31, July.
More about this item
Keywordsschool meals; supply chains; transaction costs; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Food Security and Poverty;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:arerjl:123317. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.