What determines suppliers' intensity of participation in the EU School Fruit Scheme
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hikaru Hanawa Peterson & Theresa Selfa & Rhonda Janke, 2010. "Barriers and Opportunities for Sustainable Food Systems in Northeastern Kansas," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(1), pages 1-20, January.
- Charles Dhanaraj & Marjorie A Lyles & H Kevin Steensma & Laszlo Tihanyi, 2004. "Managing tacit and explicit knowledge transfer in IJVs: the role of relational embeddedness and the impact on performance," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 35(5), pages 428-442, September.
- Salunke, Sandeep & Weerawardena, Jay & McColl-Kennedy, Janet R., 2013. "Competing through service innovation: The role of bricolage and entrepreneurship in project-oriented firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 66(8), pages 1085-1097.
- Patricia Allen & Julie Guthman, 2006. "From “old school” to “farm-to-school”: Neoliberalization from the ground up," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 23(4), pages 401-415, December.
- Skuras, Dimitris & Tsegenidi, Kyriaki & Tsekouras, Kostas, 2008. "Product innovation and the decision to invest in fixed capital assets: Evidence from an SME survey in six European Union member states," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1778-1789, December.
- Hinson, Roger A., 2005. "Responses to Industry Concentration by Small- and Medium Sized Fruit and Vegetable Wholesalers," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 0(Number 1), pages 1-6, March.
- Höllmer, Jan-Paul & Hartmann, Monika, 2013. "EU School Fruit Scheme: Strengthening Local Businesses," 2013 International European Forum, February 18-22, 2013, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 164755, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Betty Izumi & D. Wright & Michael Hamm, 2010. "Farm to school programs: exploring the role of regionally-based food distributors in alternative agrifood networks," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 27(3), pages 335-350, September.
- Jessica Bagdonis & C. Hinrichs & Kai Schafft, 2009. "The emergence and framing of farm-to-school initiatives: civic engagement, health and local agriculture," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 26(1), pages 107-119, March.
- David Conner & Benjamin King & Jane Kolodinsky & Erin Roche & Christopher Koliba & Amy Trubek, 2012. "You can know your school and feed it too: Vermont farmers’ motivations and distribution practices in direct sales to school food services," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 29(3), pages 321-332, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCrop Production/Industries; International Development;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:iaae15:211915. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaaeeea.html .