School Meal Program Participation and Its Association with Dietary Patterns and Childhood Obesity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:mpr:mprres:6166 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anne Gordon & Mary Kay Fox & Melissa Clark & RenÃ©e Nogales & Elizabeth Condon & Philip Gleason & Ankur Sarin, 2007. "School Nutrition Dietary Assessment Study III, Volume II: Student Participation and Dietary Intakes," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 5184c5f5137c460992242c5f7, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Daniel L. Millimet & Rusty Tchernis & Muna Husain, 2010.
"School Nutrition Programs and the Incidence of Childhood Obesity,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 45(3).
- Daniel Millimet & Rusty Tchernis & Muna Hussain, 2007. "School Nutrition Programs and the Incidence of Childhood Obesity," Caepr Working Papers 2007-014, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Daniel L. Millimet & Rusty Tchernis & Muna Husain, 2008. "School Nutrition Programs and the Incidence of Childhood Obesity," NBER Working Papers 14297, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Millimet, Daniel L. & Tchernis, Rusty & Husain, Muna, 2008. "School Nutrition Programs and the Incidence of Childhood Obesity," IZA Discussion Papers 3664, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ralston, Katherine L. & Newman, Constance & Clauson, Annette L. & Guthrie, Joanne F. & Buzby, Jean C., 2008. "The National School Lunch Program: Background, Trends, and Issues," Economic Research Report 56464, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2008.137638_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Anne R. Gordon & Rhoda Cohen & Mary Kay Crepinsek & Mary Kay Fox & John Hall & Eric Zeidman, "undated". "The Third School Nutrition Dietary Assessment Study: Background and Study Design," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 5a88ac247a8242169c32e19f4, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:mpr:mprres:1917 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mpr:mprres:5595 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Biing-Hwan & Frazao, Elizabeth & Guthrie, Joanne F., 1999. "Away-From-Home Foods Increasingly Important to Quality of American Diet," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33733, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Currie, Janet & DellaVigna, Stefano & Moretti, Enrico & Pathania, Vikram, 2009. "The Effect of Fast Food Restaurants on Obesity," Working Papers 47830, American Association of Wine Economists.
- repec:mpr:mprres:5596 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lichtman-Sadot, Shirlee, 2016. "Does banning carbonated beverages in schools decrease student consumption?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 30-50.
More about this item
KeywordsNational School Lunch Program ; School Breakfast Program ; School Meals; Obesity; diet ; School Nutrition Dietary Assessment III; Food Assistance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpr:mprres:c1c533c65a3d4883a9b227c212b2bdbd. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mathius.html .