School Meal Program Participation and Its Association with Dietary Patterns and Childhood Obesity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anne R. Gordon & Rhoda Cohen & Mary Kay Crepinsek & Mary Kay Fox & John Hall & Eric Zeidman, "undated". "The Third School Nutrition Dietary Assessment Study: Background and Study Design," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 5a88ac247a8242169c32e19f4, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Daniel L. Millimet & Rusty Tchernis & Muna Husain, 2010.
"School Nutrition Programs and the Incidence of Childhood Obesity,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 45(3).
- Daniel Millimet & Rusty Tchernis & Muna Hussain, 2007. "School Nutrition Programs and the Incidence of Childhood Obesity," Caepr Working Papers 2007-014, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Millimet, Daniel L. & Tchernis, Rusty & Husain, Muna, 2008. "School Nutrition Programs and the Incidence of Childhood Obesity," IZA Discussion Papers 3664, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniel L. Millimet & Rusty Tchernis & Muna Husain, 2008. "School Nutrition Programs and the Incidence of Childhood Obesity," NBER Working Papers 14297, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:mpr:mprres:6166 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:mpr:mprres:1917 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Biing-Hwan & Guthrie, Joanne & Blaylock, James R., 1996. "The Diets of America's Children: Influences of Dining Out, Household Characteristics, and Nutrition Knowledge," Agricultural Economics Reports 262042, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Anne Gordon & Mary Kay Fox & Melissa Clark & RenÃ©e Nogales & Elizabeth Condon & Philip Gleason & Ankur Sarin, 2007. "School Nutrition Dietary Assessment Study III, Volume II: Student Participation and Dietary Intakes," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 5184c5f5137c460992242c5f7, Mathematica Policy Research.
- repec:mpr:mprres:5595 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ralston, Katherine L. & Newman, Constance & Clauson, Annette L. & Guthrie, Joanne F. & Buzby, Jean C., 2008. "The National School Lunch Program: Background, Trends, and Issues," Economic Research Report 56464, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:10.2105/ajph.2008.137638_9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Biing-Hwan & Frazao, Elizabeth & Guthrie, Joanne F., 1999. "Away-From-Home Foods Increasingly Important to Quality of American Diet," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33733, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Currie, Janet & DellaVigna, Stefano & Moretti, Enrico & Pathania, Vikram, 2009. "The Effect of Fast Food Restaurants on Obesity," Working Papers 47830, American Association of Wine Economists.
- repec:mpr:mprres:5596 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lichtman-Sadot, Shirlee, 2016. "Does banning carbonated beverages in schools decrease student consumption?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 140(C), pages 30-50.
More about this item
KeywordsNational School Lunch Program ; School Breakfast Program ; School Meals; Obesity; diet ; School Nutrition Dietary Assessment III; Food Assistance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpr:mprres:c1c533c65a3d4883a9b227c212b2bdbd. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Cindy George). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mathius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.