Poverty, food programs, and childhood obesity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bruce D. Meyer & James X. Sullivan, 2003. "Measuring the Well-Being of the Poor Using Income and Consumption," NBER Working Papers 9760, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Parke E. Wilde & Christine K. Ranney, 2000. "The Monthly Food Stamp Cycle: Shooping Frequency and Food Intake Decisions in an Endogenous Switching Regression Framework," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(1), pages 200-213.
- Lin, Biing-Hwan & Frazao, Elizabeth & Guthrie, Joanne F., 1999. "Away-From-Home Foods Increasingly Important to Quality of American Diet," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33733, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lorenzo Almada & Rusty Tchernis, 2016.
"Measuring Effects of Snap on Obesity at the Intensive Margin,"
- Lorenzo N. Almada & Rusty Tchernis, 2016. "Measuring Effects of SNAP on Obesity at the Intensive Margin," NBER Working Papers 22681, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rusty Tchernis & Lorenzo N. Almada, 2016. "Measuring Effects of SNAP on Obesity at the Intensive Margin," Working Papers 2016-019, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Manan Roy & Daniel Millimet & Rusty Tchernis, 2012.
"Federal nutrition programs and childhood obesity: inside the black box,"
Review of Economics of the Household,
Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 1-38, March.
- Roy, Manan & Millimet, Daniel L. & Tchernis, Rusty, 2010. "Federal Nutrition Programs and Childhood Obesity: Inside the Black Box," IZA Discussion Papers 5316, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniel L. Millimet & Rusty Tchernis & Muna Husain, 2010.
"School Nutrition Programs and the Incidence of Childhood Obesity,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 45(3).
- Daniel Millimet & Rusty Tchernis & Muna Hussain, 2007. "School Nutrition Programs and the Incidence of Childhood Obesity," Caepr Working Papers 2007-014, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Millimet, Daniel L. & Tchernis, Rusty & Husain, Muna, 2008. "School Nutrition Programs and the Incidence of Childhood Obesity," IZA Discussion Papers 3664, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniel L. Millimet & Rusty Tchernis & Muna Husain, 2008. "School Nutrition Programs and the Incidence of Childhood Obesity," NBER Working Papers 14297, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthew J. Salois & Kelvin G. Balcombe, 2015. "A Generalized Bayesian Instrumental Variable Approach under Student t-distributed Errors with Application," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 83(5), pages 499-522, September.
- Zafar Nazarov & Michael S. Rendall, 2011. "Differences by Mother's Education in the Effect of Childcare on Child Obesity," Working Papers WR-890, RAND Corporation.
- Dubois, Lise & Farmer, Anna & Girard, Manon & Porcherie, Marion, 2006. "Family food insufficiency is related to overweight among preschoolers'," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 63(6), pages 1503-1516, September.
- Chang, Hung-Hao, 2014. "Food Preparation for the School Lunch Program and Body Weight of Elementary School Children in Taiwan," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 17(1).
- von Hinke Kessler Scholder, Stephanie, 2013.
"School meal crowd out in the 1980s,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 538-545.
- von Hinke Kessler Scholder, SM, "undated". "School meal crowd out in the 1980s," Working Papers 6942, Imperial College, London, Imperial College Business School.
- Stephanie von Hinke Kessler Scholder, 2011. "School meal crowd out in the 1980s," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 11/261, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Gregg, Paul & Propper, Carol & Washbrook, Elizabeth, 2007.
"Understanding the relationship between parental income and multiple child outcomes: a decomposition analysis,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
6196, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Paul Gregg & Carol Propper & Elizabeth Washbrook, 2008. "Understanding the Relationship between Parental Income and Multiple Child Outcomes: a decomposition analysis," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 08/193, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Paul Gregg & Carol Propper & Elizabeth Washbrook, 2007. "Understanding the relationship between parental income and multiple child outcomes: A decomposition analysis," CASE Papers case129, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- repec:cep:sticas:/129 is not listed on IDEAS
- Rachel A. Gordon & Robert Kaestner & Sanders Korenman & Kristin Abner, 2010. "The Child and Adult Care Food Program: Who is Served and What are Their Nutritional Outcomes?," NBER Working Papers 16148, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brown, Judith E. & Broom, Dorothy H. & Nicholson, Jan M. & Bittman, Michael, 2010. "Do working mothers raise couch potato kids? Maternal employment and children's lifestyle behaviours and weight in early childhood," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 1816-1824, June.
- Ehmke, Mariah D. & Willson, Tina M. & Schroeter, Christiane & Hart, Ann Marie & Coupal, Roger H., 2009. "Obesity Economics for the Western United States," Western Economics Forum, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 8(02).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:jpamgt:v:24:y:2005:i:4:p:703-726. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/34787/home .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.