Causality Between Captive Supplies and Cash Market Prices in the U.S. Cattle Procurement Market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Helmut Lütkepohl & Fang Xu, 2012.
"The role of the log transformation in forecasting economic variables,"
Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 619-638, June.
- Helmut Luetkepohl & Fang Xu, 2009. "The Role of the Log Transformation in Forecasting Economic Variables," CESifo Working Paper Series 2591, CESifo Group Munich.
- Granger, C W J, 1969. "Investigating Causal Relations by Econometric Models and Cross-Spectral Methods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 37(3), pages 424-438, July.
- John R. Schroeter & Azzeddine Azzam, 2004.
"Captive supplies and cash market prices for fed cattle: The role of delivery timing incentives,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(3), pages 347-362.
- Schroeter, John R. & Azzam, Azzeddine M., 2004. "Captive Supplies and Cash Market Prices for Fed Cattle: The Role of Delivery Timing Incentives," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11159, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Moonsoo Park & Yanhong Jin & Alan Love, 2011. "Dynamic and contemporaneous causality in a supply chain: an application of the US beef industry," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 43(30), pages 4785-4801.
- Diebold, Francis X. & Rudebusch, Glenn D., 1991.
"On the power of Dickey-Fuller tests against fractional alternatives,"
Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 155-160, February.
- Francis X. Diebold & Glenn D. Rudebusch, 1990. "On the power of Dickey-Fuller tests against fractional alternatives," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 119, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Konya, Laszlo, 2004. "Unit-Root, Cointegration and Granger Causality Test Results for Export and Growth in OECD Countries," International Journal of Applied Econometrics and Quantitative Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 1(2), pages 67-94.
- Toda, Hiro Y. & Yamamoto, Taku, 1995. "Statistical inference in vector autoregressions with possibly integrated processes," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1-2), pages 225-250.
- Hayenga, Marvin L. & Koontz, Stephen R. & Schroeder, Ted C., 1996. "Definition of Regional Cattle Procurement Markets," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10562, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Schroeter, John R., 2007. "Captive Supplies and Cash Market Prices for Fed Cattle: A Dynamic Rational Expectations Model of Delivery Timing," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12710, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordscaptive supply; cattle procurement market; causality; Modified Wald test; unit root; Agribusiness; Livestock Production/Industries; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:arerjl:142114. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.