Report NEP-DCM-2016-05-21This is the archive for NEP-DCM, a report on new working papers in the area of Discrete Choice Models. Edoardo Marcucci issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mohammed H. Alemu & Søren Bøye Olsen & Suzanne E. Vedel & John Kinyuru & Kennedy O. Pambo, 2016. "Integrating sensory evaluations in incentivized discrete choice experiments to assess consumer demand for cricket flour buns in Kenya," IFRO Working Paper 2016/02, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Milan Ščasný & Iva Zvěřinová & Mikolaj Czajkowski & Eva Kyselá & Katarzyna Zagórska, 2016. "Public Acceptability of Climate Change Mitigation Policies: A Discrete Choice Experiment," Working Papers 2016-11, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Zaffou, Madiha & Campbell, Benjamin, 2016. "Willingness to Pay for Retail Location and Product Origin of Christmas Trees," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229906, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- D. Pennesi, 2016. "Intertemporal discrete choice," Working Papers wp1061, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Friedman,Jed & Beegle,Kathleen G. & De Weerdt,Joachim & Gibson,John, 2016. "Decomposing response errors in food consumption measurement : implications for survey design from a survey experiment in Tanzania," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7646, The World Bank.
- Moturi, Walter & Obare, Gideon & Kahi, Alexander, 2015. "Milk Marketing Channel Choices for Enhanced Competitiveness in The Kenya Dairy Supply Chain: A multinomial Logit Approach," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212477, International Association of Agricultural Economists.